TV shows | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

TV shows

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Due to work noy wanting me back.. refer to numerous threads... have been watching late night tv lately.
There is a great show from NZ called 'Outrageous fortune' and I have been enjoying it a lot.
If you haven't seen it yet, check it out.

Tiger74

In deedily doodily neighbourino!
Jul 2, 2004
Melbourne
Tigerdog said:
Due to work noy wanting me back.. refer to numerous threads... have been watching late night tv lately.
There is a great show from NZ called 'Outrageous fortune' and I have been enjoying it a lot.

If you like that, check out Shameless on SBS. Its set on a Manchester housing estate, and the people in it are complete ferals.

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
Tigerdog said:

Seen it T-Dog, great trash TV.

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tiger74 said:
If you like that, check out Shameless on SBS. Its set on a Manchester housing estate, and the people in it are complete ferals.

Haha yeah I have seen that a few times actually. It is funny stuff.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
TV Thread

I'm slack as when it comes to watching telly and often read of something coming up I'd like to see but I always forget it. It would be great if anyone could be bothered to post upcoming programs they're looking forward to.

I used to love the mini series on the ABC on Sunday nights and was given the dvd of a favourite The Chamomile Lawn by Mary Wesley and can't wait to watch it again. I really miss things like Changi, Brides of Christ etc.

Upcoming wanted to see viewing I have marked down, and hope I remember, is an Inspector Rex movie on SBS next Tuesday night at 7.30 (I think)

(Do we already have a thread like this? It seems familiar and if so I'll merge this with it)

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Re: TV Thread

rosy23 said:
Upcoming wanted to see viewing I have marked down, and hope I remember, is an Inspector Rex movie on SBS next Tuesday night at 7.30 (I think)

I forgot to watch the move and am not happy. I even asked a couple of family members to remind me and they forgot too. :(

Did anyone watch it?

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004

If you have Foxtel, there are quite a few quality options on.

Satisfaction, Dexter, Gossip Girls, The Riches, Rome. The new Showcase channel is pretty good.

blackandyellowmatt

Tiger Rookie
Oct 4, 2006
Pakenham

rosy23 said:
I forgot to watch the move and am not happy. I even asked a couple of family members to remind me and they forgot too. :(

Did anyone watch it?

Never got into old Rex.

I won a DVD pack at a trivia night last year that had series 2 of Inspector Rex.
Its all yours if you want it Rosy. I'm more then happy to send it to you for all your PRE hard work.

Tiger74

Jul 2, 2004
Melbourne

Rex is not good, and SBS should put him down.

Like SBS though, often has good doco's, and the series/movies can be good.

Still laugh though when I remember back to my high school days when boys only watched SBS for the striptease show that was on once a week ;D I bet John Howard killed that too to keep Janet and Family First happy :mad:

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003

blackandyellowmatt said:
Never got into old Rex.

I won a DVD pack at a trivia night last year that had series 2 of Inspector Rex.
Its all yours if you want it Rosy. I'm more then happy to send it to you for all your PRE hard work.

That's very kind of you thanks matt. I love watching a well trained Alsation. Funny how many people call my dog Inspector Rex when we're out in public.

I'm happy to watch the dvd's then return them if that suits you.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004

I would just like to say to BIG BROTHER ..........................ROT IN HELL !!!!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne

Not this year but I have always found it a good show to have a punt on. "Reality" shows are good betting mediums.

On a different note, did anyone watch the The Hollowmen, the new D-Gen show. Thoughts on it?

Knighter

Do you really want the answer?
Aug 8, 2003
Melbourne

jb03 said:
On a different note, did anyone watch the The Hollowmen, the new D-Gen show. Thoughts on it?

Thought it was only ok.

Sitch started to annoy me after a while with the pen gag. Not as punchy as Frontline but had a few subtle laughs along the way.

Will it sustain for 6 eps though?

Tiger74

Jul 2, 2004
Melbourne

jb03 said:
Not this year but I have always found it a good show to have a punt on. "Reality" shows are good betting mediums.

you bet on BB? :-\ Maybe Red is not as dumb as he looks.... :-\