Twitter links not being previewed | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Twitter links not being previewed

Mr T.

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 11, 2007
Melbourne
Twitter links have suddenly stopped showing a preview in threads. Is that deliberate?
It could've been a software update - there is another update pending which I am hesitant to run as last time the update broke the site. I'll look into it though.

Reactions: 1 user

Mr T.

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 11, 2007
Melbourne
Twitter links have suddenly stopped showing a preview in threads. Is that deliberate?
Hi Ian, can you see the Twitter preview above?

I've copied the link in the browser address and also via the share button in Twitter and I get the same result.

Let me know if you are attempting something else or describe the steps so I can replicate the issue.

T.

Reactions: 1 user

IanG

Tiger Legend
Sep 27, 2004
Melbourne
Hi Ian, can you see the Twitter preview above?

I've copied the link in the browser address and also via the share button in Twitter and I get the same result.

Let me know if you are attempting something else or describe the steps so I can replicate the issue.

T.

Not for me, must be my PC, weird.