Two Free Ticket Offer - Richmond v Eagles | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Two Free Ticket Offer - Richmond v Eagles

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
All members can get 2 x GA tickets at no cost for this week’s game. Just click on the link, login to your My Richmond Account and enter the promo code. It’s very easy. The offer ends in 42 hours.

Even if you have a ticket for Sunday, my advice is to purchase them and give them away to your Richmond mates, or give them away on PRE. You can use this thread to give away your tickets (I have already given away mine).

We need a big crowd on Sunday to help get us over the line. They always provide an intimidating atmosphere when they are playing at home. it’s our turn to give some back this week.

Reactions: 7 users

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Yeah, I got 2 emailed to me the other day, gave them to the only Eagles supporter I know.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Sent mine to a bombers mate. Said go watch the real thing instead of an imitation.

Reactions: 1 user

YinnarTiger

Tiger Legend
May 2, 2007
Gippsland
:bash You blokes should be supplying them to Richmond supporters. We're trying to provide an intimidating atmosphere for the eagles.

Reactions: 2 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Thanks Ian... bad habit of not checking my emails!
Was waiting til Friday to check the forecast as I wanted to take my elderly mum to her 1st game since 2017.
Anyway, if she can't go I'll put out the call if anyone wants them :gotiges

Al Bundy

Premiers 2017, 2019, 2020 ...2021?
Aug 27, 2003
Melbourne
Great stuff. had reserve seats already. Got them too. will give to my mates (RFC supporters)

tigermike

Tiger Superstar
Apr 6, 2014
Wonder if RFC is aware of the typo in that link...
"Offer only valid for Richmond v West Coast Eagles, Sunday August 18 at 3.20pm. Offer only valid for two free general admission tickets and cannot be redeemed more than once. Offer only valid until Friday 16 August at 9am."