U.S Presidential Election | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

U.S Presidential Election

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
A number of people spoke yesterday in the virtual Democratic convention and they were all potting Trump as expected

The interesting thing is who he responded to in Michelle Obama, only her . He really doesn't like being criticised by women. He can't take criticism from anyone really but especially women and especially smart ones.

Such a fragile personality

Reactions: 4 users

sconies

Tiger Rookie
Aug 22, 2019
welp.
read the article posted earlier. page or so back. of if its not here its in the corona thread .

by a Canadian in rolling stone magazine.

it elucidates beautifully

how great American really was,

then how is wasn't again.

Thanks for suggesting this. A very good/sobering/depressing read.

Edit: should also thank @jb03 for first posting it!

Reactions: 1 user

tigeronaharley

Tiger Superstar
Jan 29, 2005
LAIDLEY HEIGHTS.QLD
A number of people spoke yesterday in the virtual Democratic convention and they were all potting Trump as expected

The interesting thing is who he responded to in Michelle Obama, only her . He really doesn't like being criticised by women. He can't take criticism from anyone really but especially women and especially smart ones.

Such a fragile personality
Wow you think Obama & Hillary are smart females..tells me you ain't !!

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

tigermike

Tiger Superstar
Apr 6, 2014
One of the many issues that the U.S. needs to fix is their apparently deficient education system. Many young people are finishing school without any idea of key parts of their own history or current events as shown by random street interviews on Youtube. eg. Q. Why do we have 4th July holiday? "To celebrate our independence when the North beat the South"!! Q. Who is Joe Biden? "An American sports star?" Can we trust those interviews/answers? Who knows, but if they are a random sample, and genuine, it gives us some idea of how difficult it might be to get people to take an interest in genuine political debate over policies. I wonder how many Americans actually watch news services and current affairs? Republicans watch Fox News and the others watch CNN or the free-to-air channels I guess. How many just watch sports and mind-shrinking sit-coms and take no interest in current events?

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Big night in Trumplandia, has to turn over tax records to Manhattan DA, he semi-endorses the QAnon conspiracy theory, Obama had a big crack at him, and Steve Bannon arrested for fraud for the Build That Wall campaign. Working with Donnie seems to turn many folks into felons for some reason.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Steve Bannon, the silver tongued snake, possibly the nastiest, most mental *smile* ive ever watched in an interview,

in chains,

for defrauding trump voters of millions. they thought they were donating to Build-a-Wall,

but it was actually Buy-A-Yacht.

Sublime outcome that lifts my soul; Bannon in chains and horrible dumb racist *smile* left even dumber and broker.

what a day to be alive.

Hopefully this election and the aftermath keeps giving these life affirming little pleasures.

we need them

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
That’s because I’m not very smart as I was told !! I was wondering if anyone would notice
I couldn’t possibly be as smart as the stable genius
To be fair, I don’t think many of us have the same level of intelligence as the smartest person that ever lived. He puts Newton, Einstein, Hawking etc to shame, so don’t be too hard on yourself
:))

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
Melania Trump has torn/dug/destroyed the Kennedy rose garden at the White House and replaced it with paving and lawn