U.S Presidential Election | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

U.S Presidential Election

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Is it on Fox and friends? He probs doesn't know where Burma is..
I heard he's been on the phone to his mate Alex Jones wanting to know how just 2 people, me and ma (Myanmar) managed to pull off the coup.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
One continues to shake his head.
The election that they didn't vote in.........was stolen from them:rolleyes:

"Ten per cent of arrested Capitol rioters didn't vote in election they claimed was rigged"

• Angry
Reactions: 2 users

BT Tiger

Staff member
Jun 5, 2005
Warragul
One continues to shake his head.
The election that they didn't vote in.........was stolen from them:rolleyes:

"Ten per cent of arrested Capitol rioters didn't vote in election they claimed was rigged"

Are they're saying that 90% of the capitol hill rioters did vote? Or is that supposed to read only 10% voted?

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Wow.
Just googled one of the 4 conspiracy theorists, Patrick Byrne ex CEO of Overstock.com. How did he get let into the Whitehouse.

Reactions: 1 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Wow.
Just googled one of the 4 conspiracy theorists, Patrick Byrne ex CEO of Overstock.com. How did he get let into the Whitehouse.
He was a conspiracy looney who was telling Trump what he wanted to hear and he was wealthy enough to fund Trump's coup attempt

Reactions: 1 user

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
He was a conspiracy looney who was telling Trump what he wanted to hear and he was wealthy enough to fund Trump's coup attempt
And had been previously been going out with a woman who pleaded guilty to being a Russian spy.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Trump's official schedule, Jan 4th 2021
Eq2bqIyXAAAZRRH

Biden's schedule, two days ago
Es33uOSVkAAPn2K