U.S Presidential Election | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

U.S Presidential Election

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Reactions: 1 user

IanG

Tiger Legend
Sep 27, 2004
Melbourne

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Biden, Pelosi, Harris & the Dems..yeah running the country real good aren't they !!
What a joke, treasonist bastards the whole lot of them ..burn the *smile* lot ......

Serious question. Why do you care so much about USA politics?

tigeronaharley

Tiger Superstar
Jan 29, 2005
LAIDLEY HEIGHTS.QLD
Not that I have to answer ..but I will.
I go there, I was married there, I have a lot of good friends there, Trump was the best President the USA have had & he will be back & yes if I could get permanent residency I would be there in a flash !!!!

• Dislike

snags

Tiger Superstar
Oct 28, 2005
I go there, I was married there, I have a lot of good friends there, Trump was the best President the USA have had & he will be back & yes if I could get permanent residency I would be there in a flash !!!!
Biden stuffed up the withdrawal that Dump negotiated with the Taliban. Regardless he just ended the longest war in US history. Every president since Bush would've taken that. Coupled with the infrastructure bill, just those two initiatives in the first 8 months of his first term I'd have him in the top 10 US presidents. Dumpster will not be back unless he manages to execute a successful insurrection.

Reactions: 1 users

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004

Fair enough, but what did Trump do that made him the best president the US ever had? Serious question.

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
If the USA didn't leave Afghanistan now, then when? They were making no headway in stabilising the place, either they needed to build the local civil society with local support and locals directing the effort, or it remained a never-ending occupation.

DS

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
If the USA didn't leave Afghanistan now, then when? They were making no headway in stabilising the place, either they needed to build the local civil society with local support and locals directing the effort, or it remained a never-ending occupation.

DS
Biden completely botched the exit strategy. Left the vulnerable behind to get slaughtered. If it were Trump you wouldn't hear the end of it.

Reactions: 2 users

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
the exit was always going to be iffy, just like the entries over the last 20 years.
the delayed reaction to the Talibans quick movement made it more iffy.
For those banging on about Trump, he released 5000 Taliban prisoners that was completed in Sept 2020.
Guess what?
They mobilised...

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
The only thing Trump would've done differently is.............. he wouldn't have evacuated the over 100,000 Afghan people out.

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
The only thing Trump would've done differently is.............. he wouldn't have evacuated the over 100,000 Afghan people out.

Oh, come on, you forgot the biggest difference, Trump would have proclaimed this as the biggest victory of all, a victory of the likes the world has never seen, he did the best deal ever with the Taliban etc etc etc.

DS

Reactions: 1 users