U.S Presidential Election | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

U.S Presidential Election

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Meanwhile. ... as a Florida Man Announces Presidential Run.... Australia's richest woman is there in support.:vomit

I suppose if ya gonna have a bunch of *smile* strange bedfellows. .... bring the My Pillow guy along!
Good to see that Gina Rinehart believes the democratic process will be in safe hands if Trump gets back!

image.jpg

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
That's a pretty bad fake, light is all wrong and is she 4'0"?

DS
Not sure it is a fake. It was posted on Eric Trump's Instagram feed by Eric (or whoever owns his Social Media work). What makes it look odd is most likely filters used by Eric to make sure he looks pretty

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
That's a pretty bad fake, light is all wrong and is she 4'0"?

DS
Well.... she is short but she's sitting down I believe. .... Anyway the attached pretty much confirms she was there. .... right up front with that total *smile* wit Mike Lindell.
No doubt Roger Stone was lingering close by!

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Well there you go, Rinehart apparently was there, still a strange pic and no idea why she would want to rub shoulders with a loser like Trump.

DS