U.S Presidential Election | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

U.S Presidential Election

bullus_hit

Whatchu talkin about Jack?
Apr 3, 2006
Harry said:
Don't give a stuff - yet to be proven though. Trump still won the election fair and square.

The russophobes need to relax

Don't give a stuff?

Cohen (Trump's lawyer) - Guilty
Papadopolous (Trump's campaign advisor) - Guilty
Manafort (Trump's campaign chairman) - Guilty
Flynn (Trump's security advisor) - Guilty

Not to mention 12 KGB agents currently charged & detained along with a further 13 Russian nationals all with connections to the four Trump associates listed above. Your idea of 'fair & square' doesn't stack up to reality & the courts are duly handing down prison sentences.

But I do recall Harry frothing at the mouth at Pizzagate & other related fabrications, this is a good case study as to how the rusted-ons are fair game when it comes to swallowing fake news, even conspiracies that are so far fetched like Hillary eating children in the basement of a pizza restaurant.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
bullus_hit said:
Don't give a stuff?

Cohen (Trump's lawyer) - Guilty
Papadopolous (Trump's campaign advisor) - Guilty
Manafort (Trump's campaign chairman) - Guilty
Flynn (Trump's security advisor) - Guilty

Not to mention 12 KGB agents currently charged & detained along with a further 13 Russian nationals all with connections to the four Trump associates listed above. Your idea of 'fair & square' doesn't stack up to reality & the courts are duly handing down prison sentences.

But I do recall Harry frothing at the mouth at Pizzagate & other related fabrications, this is a good case study as to how the rusted-ons are fair game when it comes to swallowing fake news, even conspiracies that are so far fetched like Hillary eating children in the basement of a pizza restaurant.

Frothing lol. You said he'd be impeached within months of him starting his presidency. Been over 2 years now. Youre starting to sound like pelosi schumer and maxine waters.

The american people spoke and trump is the 45th president. Fair n square. Ganged up by the media and hollywood and bossing it.

bullus_hit

Apr 3, 2006
Harry said:
Frothing lol. You said he'd be impeached within months of him starting his presidency. Been over 2 years now. Youre starting to sound like pelosi schumer and maxine waters.

The american people spoke and trump is the 45th president. Fair n square. Ganged up by the media and hollywood and bossing it.

I said he'd be impeached within months? Don't think so.

As for being ganged up? Spare me, the FBI has nothing to do with the mainstream media & Hollywood, these are just distractions from the reality of a guy who has broken the law. You really believe this 'deep state' nonsense that Trump peddles every few tweets?

IanG

Tiger Legend
Sep 27, 2004
Melbourne
Harry said:
Don't give a stuff - yet to be proven though. Trump still won the election fair and square.

The russophobes need to relax

You have your head in the sand, there is plenty of evidence.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
IanG said:
You have your head in the sand, there is plenty of evidence.

Yep like the dossier. They got nothing which is why they had to scrape the barrel with stormy daniels. People need to stop listening to the fake news media. They'd be more credible if they were more balanced and acknowledged his achievements once in a while.

Dont give a stuff about US politics but it's interesting watching the medias bias and obvious agenda from afar. Even our puppet media outlets over here regurgitate the same anti trump crap.

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
Harry said:
People need to stop listening to the fake news media.

what is the 'fake news media'?

you might have an argument about media bias in some sections, but regurgitating the line Trump uses to dismiss any reporting that doesnt praise him does do your case any good.

bullus_hit

Apr 3, 2006
Harry said:
Yep like the dossier. They got nothing which is why they had to scrape the barrel with stormy daniels. People need to stop listening to the fake news media. They'd be more credible if they were more balanced and acknowledged his achievements once in a while.

Dont give a stuff about US politics but it's interesting watching the medias bias and obvious agenda from afar. Even our puppet media outlets over here regurgitate the same anti trump crap.

So let's get this straight, the courts & the FBI are all in on the conspiracy? Please Harry, Trump is in hot water, they have recordings whereby Trump has discussed secret payments to prevent the Stormy Daniels story from leaking and that's only the tip of the iceberg. The Russia connections are slowly emerging, from Trump wanting to build a skyscraper in Moscow to meeting with Kremlin officials at Trump Tower. The laughable aspect is Giuliani can't stick to the script & keeps changing the goal posts.

As for fake news, Trump is a compulsive liar, he can't even stick to his own lies & tells different things to different audiences. Now that Russian agents have been caught red handed in tampering in an election, America either takes a stand to protect its own integrity or they allow foreign forces to destroy their own brand of democracy.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
We'll see how things pan out for Trump but I suspect most of it is both sensationalised and fabricated by the media.

IanG

Tiger Legend
Sep 27, 2004
Melbourne
Harry said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/the-sad-truth-about-russian-election-interference-is-that-we-knew-about-it-before-election-day/2018/12/09/0d13d30c-fb06-11e8-8d64-4e79db33382f_story.html?noredirect=on

Washington Post is about the most credible mainstream news outlet around now.

Insofar as why they haven't moved against Trump yet they are clearly trying to get an airtight case because the republicans will resist and they don't want him slipping away with a pardon from whomever takes over.

KnightersRevenge

Baby Knighters is 7!! WTF??
Aug 21, 2007
Ireland
bullus_hit said:
Don't watch CNN, I try stay clear of all US media, all of it reeks of agenda. I'm more interested in America's seemingly robust system of checks & balances which I'm afraid to say, is exposing Trump as a loose cannon who can't even maintain loyalty within his own inner sanctum.

I don't think it is being unfair to say he doesn't think too deeply about things but I certainly don't think he realised how being part of a bureaucratic system curtails the activities of "the boss". As a private business owner and general douchebag you can sack anyone at any time and use your lawyers to keep you out of trouble. You can steamroll *smile* to get your way and to make your bad decisions look like good ones by throwing money at it, and throwing your weight around like a cheap Chinese Russian knock-off of a mafia don. Pretty hard to do that with Federal Politics in a democratic republic. Trump and his ilk get very good at using the courts bully others. But with Presidency comes national and international scrutiny and the power of Federal Law Enforcement and the constitution. He will probably make it out of his first term unindicted but I doubt he will escape the law entirely.

bullus_hit

Apr 3, 2006
Harry said:
Syria for the Syrians.

Last time I checked Ukraine was independant.

Sure, that's what the world thought before Vlad just went in and took over Crimea.