U.S Presidential Election | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

U.S Presidential Election

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Trump creates a distraction from the 100K dead while the country slips in chaos.

And people still fall for this fraud's BS

Reactions: 1 user

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Boom. The inevitable first but certainly not last murder incited by Trump.

One person was killed in downtown Detroit after someone in an SUV fired shots into a crowd of people protesting George Floyd’s death in Minneapolis custody, a Detroit police spokeswoman said Saturday.

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
It's going to be carnage when he loses in November and refuses to accept it. Those armed terrorist babies 'protesting' about lockdown restrictions (can you imagine what would have happened had the George Floyd protesters all walked up to police armed with semi-automatics?) will open fire.

Civil war is coming. RIP USA.

Reactions: 1 users
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
The role of the WHO in the blame game on this pandemic is way overblown imo.

I disagree. I thought they were pretty pathetic. Said as much at the time too.

The WHO are so busy treading on eggshells as to not offend anyone or upset economies that the information has been watered down to the point of confusion.
Have not been impressed by the way they've handled this one iota.

Last edited:

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014

Leaving the trump issue aside, how tucked is a country where someone drives in a SUV and opens fire into a crowd?
I get shootings happens all the time in the USA, though this isn't a lone shooter.
Its not at war so how do these citizens think its justified?
Madness

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Leaving the trump issue aside, how tucked is a country where someone drives in a SUV and opens fire into a crowd?
I get shootings happens all the time in the USA, though this isn't a lone shooter.
Its not at war so how do these citizens think its justified?
Madness
You can't leave Trump aside, he basically told them to do it.

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
Might be decent, but he'll be 78 come election time.

The US is imploding. It's been happening for a while and plain to see. China has been preparing for this. Russia will be another to jump in and fill the void.

There are already moves to move away from the USD as the defacto international currency.

For our own sake Australia better have a long term strategy to survive and prosper on the world stage when the US is no longer relevant. But unfortunately our politicians only think a maximum 3 years in advance.

Europe. Japan. ASEAN.
Alliances both local and democratic.
I doubt the UN will be the answer as the security council is rigged with vetoes on all sides

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
bagging Trump is like bagging the Suns- such as easy target.
each day there is something new- sometimes it is just him showing his stupidity, unfortunately others it is him encouraging shootings.

it is a worry though that some will still vote for him, and a worry that anyone voted for him in the 1st place as he has barely changed since he started his run for prez.

HR

Tiger Superstar
Mar 20, 2013
No doubt Trump‘s initial response was inadequate & he’s looking for a scapegoat but there’s no doubt that the WHO were treading on eggshells early in their response to this pandemic. They do deserve plenty of criticism & much of what Trump says rings true on this. We’re lucky that our Governments started to act with travel bans in the weeks before WHO finally declared this disaster a global pandemic. Thank heavens they did.
Well done ToO, good to see a political post that shows no bias.

HR

Tiger Superstar
Mar 20, 2013

So Trump caused/incited this latest death did he?

Last edited by a moderator:

HR

Tiger Superstar
Mar 20, 2013
Racial violence in the world is not based on Trump. Its based on *smile*, they were around before him and will be around well after him.
He is an undeserving president no doubt, he is also calling out China and the WHO for their actions. Is there anyone else who is going to speak up when its needed?

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
Racial violence in the world is not based on Trump. Its based on *smile*, they were around before him and will be around well after him.
He is an undeserving president no doubt, he is also calling out China and the WHO for their actions. Is there anyone else who is going to speak up when its needed?

Ill let you try to guess who said the following:
Jan. 24, Twitter:
“China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus. The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!”

and maybe who said this:
Feb. 7,:

"I just spoke to President Xi last night, and, you know, we're working on the — the problem, the virus. It's a — it's a very tough situation. But I think he's going to handle it. I think he's handled it really well. We're helping wherever we can."

or this:
Feb. 7, Twitter:

“Just had a long and very good conversation by phone with President Xi of China. He is strong, sharp and powerfully focused on leading the counterattack on the Coronavirus. He feels they are doing very well, even building hospitals in a matter of only days … Great discipline is taking place in China, as President Xi strongly leads what will be a very successful operation. We are working closely with China to help!

and this:
Feb. 7, Remarks before Marine One departure:

"Late last night, I had a very good talk with President Xi, and we talked about — mostly about the coronavirus. They're working really hard, and I think they are doing a very professional job. They're in touch with World — the World — World Organization. CDC also. We're working together. But World Health is working with them. CDC is working with them. I had a great conversation last night with President Xi. It's a tough situation. I think they're doing a very good job.”

there are numerous similar comments through Feb, he appeared pretty happy with how China were handling it then. Trump is only now attacking China and WHO to suit himself, like he does everything.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

Reactions: 4 users

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
So Trump caused/incited this latest death did he? You, my friend are a nob.
"When the looting starts the shootings starts"- Trumps words then some right wing nut job (again violence from right wing nutters) shoots. while his is not totally responsible he needs to wear some blame. he wont of course.

HR

Tiger Superstar
Mar 20, 2013
"When the looting starts the shootings starts"- Trumps words then some right wing nut job (again violence from right wing nutters) shoots. while his is not totally responsible he needs to wear some blame. he wont of course.
Where was he in 92? And on and on ......
It is a long bow to draw to say he incites a cop to kneel on a mans head, incite riot shootings. Seriously, does he really wear some blame? Hate him, his actions, his hair do, but really is he responsible for an individual's action? No he is not.
Is he calling out China? Yes he is.
The world needs to call out China. Do you agree Brodders?

Reactions: 1 users

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
Where was he in 92? And on and on ......
It is a long bow to draw to say he incites a cop to kneel on a mans head, incite riot shootings. Seriously, does he really wear some blame? Hate him, his actions, his hair do, but really is he responsible for an individual's action? No he is not.
Is he calling out China? Yes he is.
The world needs to call out China. Do you agree Brodders?
a president tells people to shoot, then one of his supported (i assume) shoots.- yes he wears some blame.
Is he calling out China? today, yes. tomorrow, who would know. why is he doing it (and everything)? for himself.
do i think China needs to be called out? without knowing all, to me it doesnt look like the acted much differently to most governments- down play the risk, try to keep business running, and dont allow too much outside scrutiny.

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Jan. 24, Twitter:
“China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus. The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!”

and maybe who said this:
Feb. 7,:

"I just spoke to President Xi last night, and, you know, we're working on the — the problem, the virus. It's a — it's a very tough situation. But I think he's going to handle it. I think he's handled it really well. We're helping wherever we can."

or this:
Feb. 7, Twitter:

“Just had a long and very good conversation by phone with President Xi of China. He is strong, sharp and powerfully focused on leading the counterattack on the Coronavirus. He feels they are doing very well, even building hospitals in a matter of only days … Great discipline is taking place in China, as President Xi strongly leads what will be a very successful operation. We are working closely with China to help!

and this:
Feb. 7, Remarks before Marine One departure:

"Late last night, I had a very good talk with President Xi, and we talked about — mostly about the coronavirus. They're working really hard, and I think they are doing a very professional job. They're in touch with World — the World — World Organization. CDC also. We're working together. But World Health is working with them. CDC is working with them. I had a great conversation last night with President Xi. It's a tough situation. I think they're doing a very good job.”

there are numerous similar comments through Feb, he appeared pretty happy with how China were handling it then. Trump is only now attacking China and WHO to suit himself, like he does everything.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump
Pfft. You can use Trump's words to prove that he said anything that he said.

• Haha
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Jan. 24, Twitter:

Not to defend Trump too much but to be fair the WHO was painting a picture that everything was under control at that point when clearly it wasn't & there lies the issue.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Not to defend Trump too much but to be fair the WHO was painting a picture that everything was under control at that point when clearly it wasn't & there lies the issue.

Were they slow, definitely. But it would be good to know how many resources they had on the ground in China, what information they were getting and from whom.