U.S Presidential Election | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

U.S Presidential Election

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
“These are unfortunate events and of course many people don’t remember how you rode the horse; they remember how you dismount the horse. And it is unfortunate that this has occurred.

DeterminedMiniatureGull-size_restricted.gif

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4 users

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
I just don't get what the end game is for Trump supporters. Is it simply that they want Trump as president (i have no other idea what exactly they are "taking back" or "reclaiming").

Reactions: 1 users

IanG

Tiger Legend
Sep 27, 2004
Melbourne
I just don't get what the end game is for Trump supporters. Is it simply that they want Trump as president (i have no other idea what exactly they are "taking back" or "reclaiming").

Well there are indications that some at least wanted to remove perceived anti-trumpers in the line of succession so Trump couldn't be removed.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Guys went into that building with ziptie handcuffs, so could have got pretty ugly if they had got their hands on members of Congress.

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
If I was to have at a guess fundamentally their goal is to maintain power & therefor white privilege.
It's no coincidence that there was so much hate for Obama & BLM.
Any sense of equality threatens white privilege. Basically it's a race war.

Reactions: 1 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
View attachment 11454

Whatever the intentions, hard to see how it failed.

There certainly have been some great examples of the geniuses at the Trump rallies over the last few days. I do like the guy who wore his work ID tag to the rally and was promptly fired by his employer :D That one gave me a bit of a laugh too.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 user

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
I do wonder how quickly the GOP now distance themselves from Trump now donations are drying up? Once the money train grinds to a halt its all over. They will want to get him as far away from the party as possible I'd have thought.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
I do wonder how quickly the GOP now distance themselves from Trump now donations are drying up? Once the money train grinds to a halt its all over. They will want to get him as far away from the party as possible I'd have thought.

True, but luckily how they voted on Jan 6th is well publicised.

Its really the only way to remove the cancer that is the leader the world needs and that's to stifle their donations. In the US more than anywhere else, political success is measured in donations.

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
"You'll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength. You have to be strong".......Trump saying that to the protesters at the rally before they rioted at Capitol Hill should be enough if Trump is impeachment for it to be successful. What a great day that will be.

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
If I was to have at a guess fundamentally their goal is to maintain power & therefor white privilege.
It's no coincidence that there was so much hate for Obama & BLM.
Any sense of equality threatens white privilege. Basically it's a race war.
I think it's also an intelligence war. The dummies have spat the dummy.