Ugliest Footballer Going Around. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Ugliest Footballer Going Around.

P

PuntRoadRoar

Re:Ugly Players

Chelle,

i couldnt agree more nick reiwoldt is one ugly guy and when i see him on the footy show i cringe....

tiga

New RFC fitness regime under Wallace
Apr 28, 2003
Blue Mountains NSW

I created an annual award on this forum a few months ago called the "birdman medal" named after our most handsome player in recent times Brett "the Birdman" Evans. The Inaugural winner was Mick Martyn with 40% of the vote with Mark "Jacko" Jackson in second place.

TigersGoddess

Sing it Loud
Dec 17, 2002
Punt Road Oval

tiga said:
I created an annual award on this forum a few months ago called the "birdman medal" named after our most handsome player in recent times Brett "the Birdman" Evans. The Inaugural winner was Mick Martyn with 40% of the vote with Mark "Jacko" Jackson in second place.
Well that's strange because in the Herald Sun yesterday the 2nd most sexiest AFL player was Mick Martyn :eek: how anyone can think that man is remotely attractive is beyond me.

tiga

Apr 28, 2003
Blue Mountains NSW

The Birdman had a head like a dropped pie and a nose with more twists than a S-Bend. ;D I liked him as a player though. As far as Mick being the 2nd most sexy man?? Maybe they define attractive as a man with plenty of cash and the shoe size theory for a big woo woow! Mick does have big feet. ;D

Yes Rosy, I am aware of your preference for Anfonee and In next years "Birdman medal" I'll make sure he gets a priority pick. ;)

tiga

Apr 28, 2003
Blue Mountains NSW

Sorry about the triple post but what about Joffa from the Collingwood cheersquad and his golden wig?? Talk about a head that would run rats out of town. ;D

g0tigers

carn the mighty tiges
Jun 16, 2003
Victoria, Australia

TigersGoddess said:
Well that's strange because in the Herald Sun yesterday the 2nd most sexiest AFL player was Mick Martyn :eek: how anyone can think that man is remotely attractive is beyond me.
Most of the pppl that voted for MM were Male :rollin

Chelle,

i couldnt agree more nick reiwoldt is one ugly guy and when i see him on the footy show i cringe....
I dont think that boy is very ugly. He has a cuteness about him....but it wouldnt matter if he was the uglyist person on earth, because he is a very very nice person, hes a doll to talk too, so sweet, no arrogence about him at all, which is unusal for footy.

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003

I can't get over Fevola's jaw. Good to see some heads come with ready to go bull bars.

As far as noses go, I reckon Choco Williams' nose is ready to drop off from frostbite.

RFC not KFC

Tiger Superstar
May 2, 2003

RFC are you undergoing aversion therapy?? ;D

ever since the episode of Seinfeld where Jerry's girlfriend paints a portrait of Kramer that the art critics found so intruiging I find myself referring to one of the best lines ever. I guess it's the train crash theory - you know it's going to be ugly but you have to take a peek.
My therapist says it will pass (hopefully less painfully than Kramer's kidney stone)

tiga

Apr 28, 2003
Blue Mountains NSW

JohnF said:
I can't get over Fevola's jaw. Good to see some heads come with ready to go bull bars.

As far as noses go, I reckon Choco Williams' nose is ready to drop off from frostbite.

ROFLMAO JF. When I was at school there was a kid that had a Jaw like Fevola. We used to call him "Cashie" as in Cash Register! ;)

WJP

Tiger Rookie
Jul 28, 2003
VIC

Sorry to have to pick a tiges player but I saw A.Kellaway up close once,I thought neandertals were extinct.
P.S. Sorry Andy your a great footballer.

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003

tiga said:
ROFLMAO JF. When I was at school there was a kid that had a Jaw like Fevola. We used to call him "Cashie" as in Cash Register! ;)

LMAOOOOOOOOOO! Kids can be so cruel.

mellowyellow

Tiger Matchwinner
Dec 18, 2002

WJP said:
Sorry to have to pick a tiges player but I saw A.Kellaway up close once,I thought neandertals were extinct.
P.S. Sorry Andy your a great footballer.

Nice set of teeth but

Fireman_Sam

A 'non-sexual' example of the 69 position
Feb 26, 2003
Wales

Hardly ugly .. Leon Cameron has the greatest thatch of lustrous, vibrant hair I have ever seen. ::) ::) ::) ::)

pettifer8

They're baackk!!!

g0tigers said:
Chelle,

I dont think that boy is very ugly. He has a cuteness about him....but it wouldnt matter if he was the uglyist person on earth, because he is a very very nice person, hes a doll to talk too, so sweet, no arrogence about him at all, which is unusal for footy.

i couldnt agree more he seems very greatful for being able to do what he is

frickenel

Tiger Champion
Jul 30, 2003
Hidden Valley

Can anyone remember no.23 from Hawthorn after Dermie??

A ruckman by the name of Crawshay - he looked like something out of Star Trek! I remember Steve Alessio getting 4 weeks for using him as a surf board.

I think he was trying to do everyone a favour and bury his ugly mug so nobody had to look at it!