Ugliest Footballer Going Around. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Ugliest Footballer Going Around.

shawry

Tiger Legend
Apr 14, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
Re:Ugly Players

Yes I remmber that Crawshay. That Loats that Hawthorn have got now is a shocker too as is Roberts-Thompson of Sydney.

I remember our very own Robbie Schaeffer had a dodgy head too.

RFC not KFC

Tiger Superstar
May 2, 2003

One of our worst ever recruits was also severely beaten with the ugly stick - Strawbs O'Dwyer.

tassiedave

Wingman of the future!
Aug 5, 2003

When I 1st met my wife (Saints Supporter) years ago she referred to the great "KB" as "that ugly little bald guy with the comb-over"!

geoffryprettyboy

Tiger Legend
Apr 8, 2004
Watching the Footy Show tonight my Labrador Retreiver got an all mighty fright. As soon as they showed Cameron Ling's head the dog did a 360 degree back flip and ran to the front of the house. I didn't know what had happened when I too got a fright and spilt my tea looking at Ling's head, especially on 50 inches of Plasma, he really scared me. The wife is still trying to coax the dog out from under the bed with a schmacko.

gustiger12

Its Tiger Time
Jan 22, 2003
www.thaigerpics.com
Labradors are generally a good judge GPB. I have a 4 month old one and he still hides from me ;D

I reckon spider goes hard to achieve the tag as the ugliest head going around. Probably only difference is Spider created his, Ling's was created by a greater power. ;D

checkside

Tiger Legend
Sep 23, 2005
Australia
Gherig is very ugly, even uglier when he wears his shorts 3 sizes to small and has his socks puled down :vomit. Ling, Roughead,Thurgood and Pavlich are all yuk aswell.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
geoffryprettyboy said:
Watching the Footy Show tonight my Labrador Retreiver got an all mighty fright.  As soon as they showed Cameron Ling's head the dog did a 360 degree back flip and ran to the front of the house.  I didn't know what had happened when I too got a fright and spilt my tea looking at Ling's head, especially on 50 inches of Plasma, he really scared me.  The wife is still trying to coax the dog out from under the bed with a schmacko.
I'm watching it too geoffrey.

I think it's a close competition between Lingkenstein and Peter 'Ned Kelly' Everitt.

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
well i'm not an expect on men's looks, but it's a toss up between ling and peverill.

the rumour i heard is that ling's brownlow date last year is allegedly an employee of a popular place usually frequented by frisky males

geoffryprettyboy

Tiger Legend
Apr 8, 2004
Breaking News:

My dog eventually came out from under the bed, as soon as it walked back to it's mat next the TV, it literally bolted back to the front of the house on it two hind legs when Eviretts skull was plastered all over the screen.........................ah what a bloody night I'm having. :hihi

JR8

Tiger Legend
Apr 23, 2003
Melbourne - Eastern Subs
geoffryprettyboy said:
Watching the Footy Show tonight my Labrador Retreiver got an all mighty fright. As soon as they showed Cameron Ling's head the dog did a 360 degree back flip and ran to the front of the house. I didn't know what had happened when I too got a fright and spilt my tea looking at Ling's head, especially on 50 inches of Plasma, he really scared me. The wife is still trying to coax the dog out from under the bed with a schmacko.

That gave me a good laugh GPB!! :rofl :rofl

Probably the first time I've laughed since last Friday!!

He looks like a dog ugly scarecrow doesnt he?

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
I hope all you Adonis's are going to send your photos for the PREnder profile page. ;D

Cameron Ling is cute. He has kind smiling eyes.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
rosy said:
I hope all you Adonis's are going to send your photos for the PREnder profile page.  ;D

Cameron Ling is cute.  He has kind smiling eyes.

Geez Rosy, if you think Ling is cute you'll think I look like Brad Pitt!

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
rosy said:
I hope all you Adonis's are going to send your photos for the PREnder profile page.  ;D

Cameron Ling is cute.  He has kind smiling eyes.
Rosy loves red-heads. ;D

bullus_hit

Whatchu talkin about Jack?
Apr 3, 2006
Anyone remember Neville Bruns? Now there was a man with the movie star looks.