Ugliest Footballer Going Around. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Ugliest Footballer Going Around.

tigergollywog

Non-Hierarchical Boss Cocky
Feb 4, 2006
Re: Your ugliest 22

tigersnake said:
Wayne primmer

sweet lima mcbean, hes in.

even looking beyond the hairdo (which youve gotta do when selecting a squad like this), his mum wouldve struggled to call him handsome.

The Bombers line of Budgie, Bewick and Primmer rivals the great Cats line of Neal, Hocking , Ling. It really does.

tigergollywog

Feb 4, 2006

CarnTheTiges said:
Tony Jewell. He always had a face that looked like an unmade bed and then he married a model.

I reckon TJ wouldve known his way around an unmade bed with a super model. between you and me.

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003

Baloo said:
You don't know the great Robert 'Robbie' McGhie ?

rennieellis_373_full.jpg

Bones with a beer and a durry after a flag right? Doesn't get any better. I reckon he looks cool myself. Doesn't get more street than Robbie McGhie. Still looking pretty good despite his exhuberant lifestyle.

David Bourke , Peverill for sure, looked 45 when he was 18. (as did T. Cloke, who could press for selection)

Reckon you're a bit anti-ranga bias. Leppa is a pretty suarve looking ranga, but I always a bit of a crush. Also wokka was a pretty boy, literally, the girls loved him back in the day.

tigergollywog

Feb 4, 2006

Tigertool said:
Damian Peverill.

Edit: Balooga beat me to it.

yeah Pev! The Bombers have over taken the Cats! I'll update the side tomoz.

Ins: Pev, Pagan, Primmer, Bewick, Long

Outs: Capper (1 ugly mofo IMO), lepper (I was always jealous Mrs GW thought he was hot), Sziller, Jurica, Selwood (doh)

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003

tigergollywog said:
sweet lima mcbean, hes in.

even looking beyond the hairdo (which youve gotta do when selecting a squad like this), his mum wouldve struggled to call him handsome.

played without his teeth in too, which really added to the overall effect.

toby64

Tiger Champion
Mar 17, 2014

Tommo37 said:
Joe Daniher makes it surely, that kid needs some clearasil

As does Matthew Kreuzer.

Been in a fair hailstorm those boys.

larabee

Tiger Champion
Jun 11, 2010
Tigerland
What about Don Scott? Dressed like a dandy but had a head that was as attractive as a hat full of arseholes

tassiedave

Wingman of the future!
Aug 5, 2003
Re: Re: Shane Edwards

There's a shaggy, frizzle headed player at the Dockers who ain't too handsome.....