Ugliest Footballer Going Around. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Ugliest Footballer Going Around.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
What about this bloke. Frightening in more ways than one. Robbie scared me as a kid.

muir.jpg

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
You could probably have a team of South Australians on their own.

larabee

Tiger Champion
Jun 11, 2010
Tigerland
Re: Your ugliest 22

tigergollywog said:
yeah Pev! The Bombers have over taken the Cats! I'll update the side tomoz.

Ins: Pev, Pagan, Primmer, Bewick, Long

Outs: Capper (1 ugly mofo IMO), lepper (I was always jealous Mrs GW thought he was hot), Sziller, Jurica, Selwood (doh)
I reckon leave Pagan out of the team and in as head coach. Unless there's other contenders...

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
Baloo said:

interesting to see gollywogs reaction to this, he ain't called tigergollygog for nuthin'

(I thought Vinnie's afro was pretty out there as a kid)

tigergollywog

Non-Hierarchical Boss Cocky
Feb 4, 2006
TigerForce said:
Nothing ugly about Vincenzo. Great afro. Badly missing nowadays.

Ive always felt TF has a rare knack for judging talent.

tigersnake said:
interesting to see gollywogs reaction to this, he ain't called tigergollygog for nuthin'

(I thought Vinnie's afro was pretty out there as a kid)

Im gonna have to abstain on this one.

Ive always thought of Vinnie as one of the handsomest footballers of his generation. Perspective is a funny thing.

I think its fair to say that vinnies afro is about half as big as mine at its peak?

Is the adelaide weed, murray weiderman?

tigergollywog

Feb 4, 2006
TigerForce said:
What about this bloke. Frightening in more ways than one. Robbie scared me as a kid.

muir.jpg

maddog scared a lot of people. when he lost his temper, it was certainly ugly. But I reckon when calm, he was a moderately handsome chap. went to high school with his twin cousins. they were absurdly tough. came as a package deal in a blue. nice blokes. smart. It didnt end well for those boys. shame. RIP.

tigergollywog

Feb 4, 2006
Re: Re: Shane Edwards

tassiedave said:
There's a shaggy, frizzle headed player at the Dockers who ain't too handsome.....

no frizzle-heads in the side. team rules.

you mean zac clarke? blokes a veritable marlboro man.

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
Re: Re: Shane Edwards

tigergollywog said:
no frizzle-heads in the side. team rules.

you mean zac clarke? blokes a veritable marlboro man.

Mayne, has claims

tigergollywog

Feb 4, 2006
Updated side. I dropped Mil Hanna too. His was a hair issue rather than whole head. Its really important we are consistent and transparent in our selection process. we dont want to end up like the All Australian team.

Damien Peverill Mick martin Val perovic

Dane Swan Justin leppitch Danny Southern

Scratcher Neal Bhudda Hocking (Capt) Cameron Ling

Anthony Daniher Tom Hawkins Bloke Primmer

Murray Weiderman Mark Jackson (VC) Darren Bewick

foll:Damien Monkhurst, kevin bartlett, sean denham

int: Stevie Milne, Mitch Robinson, lewis roberts-thompson, Jason Akkermanis

emg: wayne carey. Frazer gehrig, michael long, rene kink

Coach: Dennis Pagan

Weiderman elected into the leadership group. Leppa and Rene Kinks places under the microscope. What do folks think about Duck? I felt his head could distort at times, but maybe a few jabs post-retirement have affected my memory?

Im probably letting the fact that Val Perovic flogged a family heirloom frame picture of Capt. Blood off my uncles wall cloud my judgement on his selection too. Take a look at Val in his st.kilda days and tell me what you reckon.

Hugo

I intend to live forever, or die trying
Mar 10, 2014
Melbourne
tigergollywog said:
What do folks think about Duck? I felt his head could distort at times, but maybe a few jabs post-retirement have affected my memory?

Yeh, his eyes are a little close together, reminds me of a wild boar we used to have called Boris. Except Boris had a heart of gold.

BTW this thread is gold.

How about this legend?

Attachments

• 253538-bruce-doull-.jpg
    253538-bruce-doull-.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 2