Umpire farce - Getting worse by the minute! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Umpire farce - Getting worse by the minute!

Dustintime

Tiger Rookie
Oct 12, 2022
Knew the Punt Road End mafia wouldn’t be far away.

I’ve ‘known’ TBR since I was in a Big Footy members chat with Ron the Bear who also posted here. Ron once mentioned he knew someone on here that was from my area and worked at Carlton. He brought TBR in and the rest is history lots of great chats and knowledge about the game until Ron sadly passed away.

Ron encouraged me to come on here but I found it was full of people who knew each other in real life and came on here for a circle jerk. Not sure much has changed.

About a year ago I signed up again and started reading only to see a few wankers giving old TBR a hard time and running him out of the joint.
Apologies I’m not a thinking man like TBR so I don’t have his way with words to better express these things.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Knew the Punt Road End mafia wouldn’t be far away.

I’ve ‘known’ TBR since I was in a Big Footy members chat with Ron the Bear who also posted here. Ron once mentioned he knew someone on here that was from my area and worked at Carlton. He brought TBR in and the rest is history lots of great chats and knowledge about the game until Ron sadly passed away.

Ron encouraged me to come on here but I found it was full of people who knew each other in real life and came on here for a circle jerk. Not sure much has changed.

About a year ago I signed up again and started reading only to see a few wankers giving old TBR a hard time and running him out of the joint.
Apologies I’m not a thinking man like TBR so I don’t have his way with words to better express these things.
Ha ha. I don't understand why he wouldn't just post the evidence and shout I told you so. Surely he could then revel in his own glory whilst at the same time exposing me (and perhaps a couple of others) as muppets?

Running him out od the joint? I wouldn't worry too much about body rub I'm sure his ego is big enough to handle it d-time. And don't worry he's got plenty of support on here.

Dustintime

Tiger Rookie
Oct 12, 2022
Ha ha. I don't understand why he wouldn't just post the evidence and shout I told you so. Surely he could then revel in his own glory whilst at the same time exposing me (and perhaps a couple of others) as muppets?

Running him out od the joint? I wouldn't worry too much about body rub I'm sure his ego is big enough to handle it d-time. And don't worry he's got plenty of support on here.

It’s his info, he can post it if he wants to.

He might just enjoy watching you blokes keep pushing something that is completely wrong.

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
Unfortunately total body rub doesn't really like being challenged, seems he's got another sycophant hooked. Or perhaps has setup a burner account?

I'm sorta surprised he's still around given the number of threats to quit he's made. Should change his username to whispering jack!

Add that to the fact he's filthy rich , well connected and extremely good looking (I added that last bit) why would one waste their time on PRE when they could be doing anything anywhere in the world?
Come on mate, we’ve all got the right to have an opinion. We can also be self opinionated :giggle:
There have been times when posters get personal. We’ve all seen it.
Let’s all just play nice, if you take a dislike to someone, we have the option to “ignore” or scroll on.
This isn’t directed at you, more a reminder to all of us here. If I step out of line I hope someone can give me a reminder, it’s happened before :censored:

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Where's the rule changes now??
They bent us over and the cockroaches have gone silent.
'The game couldn't be better"
Because richmond is back in there hole??
Healy & Pinoccio would be slapping themselves!

The Big Richo

Tiger Champion
Aug 19, 2010
The home of Dusty
Just for the record, I appreciate it but don't need anyone to stick up for me.

I'm very happy avoiding these types of threads and would just like to be left out of it.

Reactions: 4 users

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
No wonder TBR doesn’t like you my dear old mum god bless her would have broken a wooden spoon over your head with those manners.

Keep avoiding the question, you know you're wrong, but you will never admit it.

The rules are really easy to find, they have historical versions of the rules, yet people still write complete rubbish about the rules.

DS

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
Gotta love footy supporters.

Sometimes umpires can change games but more times than most they don’t but every group of supporters in the end will think they are hard done by.

I watched some of the bulldogs/Cats game last night and heard the bulldogs supporters out for the umpires blood which is somewhat ironic given their history of frees over a long period of time.

I’m not making a value judgement on that but I had a bit of a laugh because footy supporters are all the same no matter the club. It is one of the reasons why I love being in the crowd at live games, emotions take over reason. In the end it is fun and as long as it doesn’t get abusive it is part of the landscape of afl footy to me.

I even join in myself from time to time !

Reactions: 3 users

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Gotta love footy supporters.

Sometimes umpires can change games but more times than most they don’t but every group of supporters in the end will think they are hard done by.

I watched some of the bulldogs/Cats game last night and heard the bulldogs supporters out for the umpires blood which is somewhat ironic given their history of frees over a long period of time.

I’m not making a value judgement on that but I had a bit of a laugh because footy supporters are all the same no matter the club. It is one of the reasons why I love being in the crowd at live games, emotions take over reason. In the end it is fun and as long as it doesn’t get abusive it is part of the landscape of afl footy to me.

I even join in myself from time to time !
I kept seeing elsewhere that we were the umpires pets when we were on top. It’s all about perception and most fans filter things through their own viewpoint as it relates to them, their team and other teams that they either like or dislike.

Dustintime

Tiger Rookie
Oct 12, 2022
Keep avoiding the question, you know you're wrong, but you will never admit it.

The rules are really easy to find, they have historical versions of the rules, yet people still write complete rubbish about the rules.

DS

Jesus the irony.