Umpire farce - Getting worse by the minute! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Umpire farce - Getting worse by the minute!

HR

Tiger Superstar
Mar 20, 2013
The AFL is cheating the free stats again.
The numbers they gave at the 6 min remaining in the third indicated the cats had received 3 frees in the quarter.
*smile*

Mycotchinrules

That's just like, your opinion, man
Mar 17, 2014
Watch Selwood the prick smash mansell in the head. In the background you can see that useless blonde umpire NOT EVEN WATCHING THE PLAY.

I retract. Initially thought he was a corrupt cheat influencing games for personal profit.

Now I know he's just a really really sh!t umpire.

Reactions: 2 users

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
I guess I'm hindsight I should have seen that reaming coming after getting a fair go last week.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Reckon the blonde ump is the worst in the league. How many throws did throwood get away with?

Reactions: 1 user

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
You could just see that umpire did not want to pay that Bolton free kick in the last quarter.

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
Watch Selwood the prick smash mansell in the head. In the background you can see that useless blonde umpire NOT EVEN WATCHING THE PLAY.

I retract. Initially thought he was a corrupt cheat influencing games for personal profit.

Now I know he's just a really really sh!t umpire.
Actually think his view was blocked by another Richmond player. No other way to explain it.

Thought Mansell was OK up to that point but seemed to come unglued after the knock.

Last edited:

Mycotchinrules

Mar 17, 2014
Actually think his view was blocked by another Richmond player. No other way to explain it.
Yeah you are correct, and there was another umpire directly in front who SHOULD have called it.

I'm saying the blonde muppet was just strolling along watching the crowd.

Pathetic. Lazy umpiring. I hope the club is highlighting the treatment we get behind the scenes. They'd be seething

RUNVS

Tiger Superstar
Aug 10, 2008
Yeah you are correct, and there was another umpire directly in front who SHOULD have called it.

I'm saying the blonde muppet was just strolling along watching the crowd.

Pathetic. Lazy umpiring. I hope the club is highlighting the treatment we get behind the scenes. They'd be seething
Dimma needs to say something.

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
So many throws. So many frees to selwood, so many frees against selwood not paid. And Stewart on the Dusty's mark? Total incompetence or bias, take your pick. That stuff should not be hard, 2 warnings, no movement, 50. Or am I taking crazy pills?

Anyone see Hawkins spike the ball into flossy face when ball was dead? Ump right there, nuthin.

They aren't the reason for the loss by any means, but geez they are making it hard.

Reactions: 4 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
So 8 rounds in and the Stand rule is about as strongly enforced as a federal government quarantine centre. The amount of allowed cribbing on the mark tonight was very plain to see.

Reactions: 5 users

Mycotchinrules

Mar 17, 2014
So 8 rounds in and the Stand rule is about as strongly enforced as a federal government quarantine centre. The amount of allowed cribbing on the mark tonight was very plain to see.
I feel like we are called to play on so much quicker than our opposition.

A couple of times tonight we'd take a mark and almost instantly cop a play on.

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
21 frees to whinging sourpusses to us 11
Selwoods crying all week worked wonders