Umpire farce - Getting worse by the minute! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Umpire farce - Getting worse by the minute!

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Take a chill pill people if you think we got reamed on satedey, just wait to see the port game

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
Is throwing the ball now allowed?
Yep tackling is going to fade out of the game at this rate. Clearly they are instructed to keep the play flowing and that means allowing any disposal of the ball when tackled and plenty of time to get the ball out. Some tackles spin 3 times and there is no free paid

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
The data is in. Its official. You can't kick for territory down the line in your back half, will get paid DOOB, but you can do it in your front half, never paid DOOB.

Reactions: 4 users

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
The data is in. Its official. You can't kick for territory down the line in your back half, will get paid DOOB, but you can do it in your front half, never paid DOOB.
Sorry to quote my own post, exemplar at the death, kick in hope fwd towards boundary in swans front half, just. Nothing, throw it in. Strange that essadun players didn't appeal. Inexperience

Reactions: 1 user

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Sorry to quote my own post, exemplar at the death, kick in hope fwd towards boundary in swans front half, just. Nothing, throw it in. Strange that essadun players didn't appeal. Inexperience
What's the point snake. These flogs are dead heads. What they say, goes.

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Umps are a *smile* disgrace. They just love being on centre stage. Cost the bombers the game.

Tenacious Tiges

I remember when Balmey just thugged them .....
Apr 11, 2003
Frees - Swans 29 to Bummers 16 and in a 3 point game?
Must be those white jumper darlings just play a fairer brand of the game and those dastardly dark jumper mobs are just naughty naughty boys. The umpiring needs to be held to account like everyone else in the game and in society.

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
What's the point snake. These flogs are dead heads. What they say, goes.
True. But I'm all about logic. The DOOB is, objectively, not enforced consistently. Just an observation. We can say they're *smile*, and they are especially this year, but this is objectively dodgy.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
That touched kick to goal where the goal umpire called goal. Just cause there's a hand showing, how do they know it was touched with this tunnel vision technology??