Under 15s Academy Game November 25th @ PRO | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Under 15s Academy Game November 25th @ PRO

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
A heads up to let you know that RFC are hosting a game vs the Hawks academy on Sunday 25th November. Gates will open at 11am for a 12pm start.

This event has been brought forward in the 2019 season calendar to provide the participants the best possible opportunity to progress through AFLvic talent programs off the back the game.

The game is for under 15’s (2019 season DOB 2004/05) participants In our academy. There will be a mix of indigenous and multicultural talent on display from across our zone. Some have been engaged for a few years, for others it will be our first time working with them.

FistFullOfDollars

Tiger Rookie
Dec 16, 2009
taztiger4 said:
A heads up to let you know that RFC are hosting a game vs the Hawks academy on Sunday 25th November. Gates will open at 11am for a 12pm start.

This event has been brought forward in the 2019 season calendar to provide the participants the best possible opportunity to progress through AFLvic talent programs off the back the game.

The game is for under 15’s (2019 season DOB 2004/05) participants In our academy. There will be a mix of indigenous and multicultural talent on display from across our zone. Some have been engaged for a few years, for others it will be our first time working with them.

Great stuff. You don't by any chance know what the deal is with Phillip Solomon? Hes part of our academy and showed some real flashes last year but appears to have fallen off the radar...

taztiger4

Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
FistFullOfDollars said:
Great stuff. You don't by any chance know what the deal is with Phillip Solomon? Hes part of our academy and showed some real flashes last year but appears to have fallen off the radar...

No I dont sorry, impressive wasnt he, but relatively new to the game , reminded me of Byron Pickett

I will see if I can find out

The Mole

Tiger Champion
Apr 1, 2003
Did anyone go and have a look? Some of the footage on the RichmondFC website looks good.

taztiger4

Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
The Mole said:
Did anyone go and have a look? Some of the footage on the RichmondFC website looks good.

Caesar & I went along, wasnt a great deal to be excited about & our Academy looked undersized compared to them and we had lent them some players apparently.

A couple of kids went ok but without team sheets we didn't know who they were, I have reached out to our Academy Coordinator asking for names so if I get a response I will post them