Unfurling the flags - same game or separate? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Unfurling the flags - same game or separate?

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Thought about this a lot in the last few days and I now think Ted Lasso should be flown over to do the unfurling, before leading us in a rendition of 'Richmond til I die', which will become the new way we enter the ground, replacing those *smile* drums.

Mr Killjoy. Those drums are great. As is our cheer squad and Mick Malloy

Reactions: 2 users

123cups

Tiger Champion
May 1, 2016
Gold AFL logos in history:

Richmond: 3
All other clubs combined: 2

I like this new tradition

Reactions: 3 users

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
Did anyone else see carlscums president mark idoucheaday‘s comments regarding round 1? In the hun it said carlscum are planning for a crowd of 50,000. Hmm. Richmonds home game and they are planning for it. But wait, there’s more..” we would love all of our 63,000 members at the game”
Yep. Let’s have all 63,000 opposition members at our home game and leave the remainder of available tickets ( -13,000 by my maths) to be fought over by the 100,000+ Tigers members who want to see the unfurling of the flags we were deprived of seeing last year, at our home game..
I had no reason to loathe these arseholes more but I really want to smash and humiliate these entitled pricks more than ever

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Quickdraw

End of the drought
Jun 8, 2013
Did anyone else see carlscums president mark idoucheaday‘s comments regarding round 1? In the hun it said carlscum are planning for a crowd of 50,000. Hmm. Richmonds home game and they are planning for it. But wait, there’s more..” we would love all of our 63,000 members at the game”
Yep. Let’s have all 63,000 opposition members at our home game and leave the remainder of available tickets ( -13,000 by my maths) to be fought over by the 100,000+ Tigers members who want to see the unfurling of the flags we were deprived of seeing last year, at our home game..
I had no reason to loathe these arseholes more but I really want to smash and humiliate these entitled pricks more than ever
Hmmm.......

Did the journo interviewing the clown think to ask those questions?

Oops sorry. My bad. Journalism is dead.

Reactions: 1 user

marella jube

Tiger Champion
Jul 27, 2004
2 flags. Do 1 at the Mcg & the other on a road trip. Though a Sydney resident, I'd welcome seeing a flag unfurled in Perth v WCE...Anywhere, anytime

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
If there is no COVID in circulation in the next three weeks then there is no reason not to throw the gates open and fill the MCG. Make hay while the sun shines.

Reactions: 1 user

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Confirmed both flags will be unfurled Round 1 in front of 50,000 fans at the MCG.

Let's hope at least 45,000 of that 50,000 are Richmond members