University Research Project Survey: Fans' view of racism in the AFL | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

University Research Project Survey: Fans' view of racism in the AFL

Mr T.

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 11, 2007
Melbourne
Dear all,

I am an academic at the University of South Australia (my details are included at the beginning of the survey) and I am conducting some research on fans' views of racism in the AFL. I would really appreciate a few minutes of your time to complete an anonymous and confidential survey I have compiled: https://doit.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8qzEMac13Dw4X7E

It should take you less than 10 minutes to complete and has been approved by the ethics committee at the University of South Australia. All of these details are listed on the participant information sheet located at the start of the survey.

I hope you agree it is a topical study and I thank you in advance for your time.

Dr Jamie Cleland
University of South Australia

Reactions: 2 users

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Another survey from Uni of SA, interesting. Hope they publish some of their findings.

DS

Reactions: 1 user

theacademic

Tiger Cub
Mar 29, 2021
Thanks to those who have completed the survey. The results will be published DavidSSS.

Reactions: 1 user

theacademic

Tiger Cub
Mar 29, 2021
Will do, DS. Thanks again for your support and thanks to those who have completed the survey.

Reactions: 1 users