Unreal Ladder, Spot the Vics. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Unreal Ladder, Spot the Vics.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Brisbane Lions 22

West Coast 20

Richmond 20

Adelaide 16

Port Adelaide 16

Sydney 16

Fremantle 16

Collingwood 16

Finishing top 4 has to be a real priority for us this year so we can avoid interstate finals.

Go Tiges!

rosy3 said:
Brisbane Lions 22

West Coast 20

Richmond 20

Adelaide 16

Port Adelaide 16

Sydney 16

Fremantle 16

Collingwood 16

Finishing top 4 has to be a real priority for us this year so we can avoid interstate finals.

Go Tiges!

To avoid interstate finals we would need to finish in the top 2 (which is possible on current form) then win in the first week of the finals at the 'G. Top 4 gives us the second chance but an interstate final based on the current ladder. We would then have to pull off a win interstate in the first week to play at the 'G for the rest of finals series.

Still feels too early to talk finals. Take it one week at a time ;D until we crack the 13 wins mark.

Just on the ladder it is freaky but as a Victorian it doesn't bother me one iota. As long as Richmond is around the top I'm more than happy. All the other Vic clubs can rot down the bottom for all I care ;D. If we don't win the flag I'd rather see an interstate side win it than Callemnogood, Essendon or Carlton :p.