Unreported COVID situation | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Unreported COVID situation

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Perhaps Damo from TGFF took it down himself. His shows are for the fans not for the media to find stories. The person who linked it out into the mainstream media may just have ruined it for those of us who are unable to attend in person as the shows may not be placed on youtube anymore.
I would have thought that once Damo uploads them to youtube, they're in the public domain. It's not as if the Tom Browne's and Tom Morris's of this world wouldn't know they exist.... them blokes spend most of their life on social media weeding out stories.
Guaranteed them or others of their ilk would have seen it and for reasons only known to them chose not to report it.

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Perhaps Damo from TGFF took it down himself. His shows are for the fans not for the media to find stories. The person who linked it out into the mainstream media may just have ruined it for those of us who are unable to attend in person as the shows may not be placed on youtube anymore.
Much as it's interesting, I don't believe they should be uploaded.

mad_tiggy911

Tiger Legend
Mar 30, 2009
Dylan and Jack doing their best to pay back the AFL for crapping all over our club from a great height last year.

1. Leaking of our requests in the AFL hub
2. Witch hunt against Lynch spear headed by the chief AFL ambulance chaser
3. Gilligan wanting Flossy and Dylan cut down for staging that never occurred
4. Cuts to off-field salary cap which we were vehemently against
5. Getting 10 games suspensions for Stack and CCJ when Sidearse et al got alot less.

About time we threw a punch back. Just proves how hypocritical the AFL actually is. Their mistakes are swept under the carpet while in clubland and our club in particular its open season.
Just about everything is corrupted and protecting vested interests these days. Hopefully more players throw the AFL and Govt under the bus. Stuff them all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

daniel30

Tiger Superstar
Jun 14, 2010
Grimes came across as a bit elitest with the whole "we had homeless people around us" line. Typical news networks.
Grimes said how it is simple as that funny how they can put all our staff and players at risk yet media all quite and story covered up very quickly typical hypocrisy from the afl.

Jason King

Forever the GOAT
Jul 19, 2007
Adelaide, South Australia
Grimes said how it is simple as that funny how they can put all our staff and players at risk yet media all quite and story covered up very quickly typical hypocrisy from the afl.
I was just commentating on how the news reported it. Made him look like he was whinging about homeless people.

Reactions: 2 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Dylan and Jack doing their best to pay back the AFL for crapping all over our club from a great height last year.

1. Leaking of our requests in the AFL hub
2. Witch hunt against Lynch spear headed by the chief AFL ambulance chaser
3. Gilligan wanting Flossy and Dylan cut down for staging that never occurred
4. Cuts to off-field salary cap which we were vehemently against
5. Getting 10 games suspensions for Stack and CCJ when Sidearse et al got alot less.

About time we threw a punch back. Just proves how hypocritical the AFL actually is. Their mistakes are swept under the carpet while in clubland and our club in particular its open season.

Gilligan and hocking are an embarrassment to the competition.
*Teams not playing certain sides on their home deck as long as 5 years.
*Teams finishing top 2, not playing a single top 4 side twice.
*Double road trips, while other teams have 5 weeks between traveling.
*clubs allowed to do Stock take sales to remain under the cap, without any warnings or penalties.
(Its like stealing, then returning the item a day later)
If we weren't sooo good, I've walked away from the game a long time ago.

Reactions: 1 users