Upcoming RFC games on Foxtel | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Upcoming RFC games on Foxtel

Koalalill

Just looking for someone else to curse!
Dec 17, 2002
Subject to how many times my dear friends at Fox Footy decide to show the All Stars -v- Carlton (though watching it last night it seemed the All Stars had no opposition ;)) the following Tiger games are scheduled to be shown on Fox Footy this week.

10/02/03 - 6.30 am Richmond -v- Brisbane - watch people like Diggler throw their membership cards at Danny & Co. after one of the worst (if not the worst) performance of the year (round 15)

10/02/03 - 6.30 pm - C'wood -v- Richmond - watch the first half before you have your dinner and then walk away or stick around and watch Cogs strut his talent. (round 16)

I am feral about this one NO ROUND 17 replay - Knighters last game - how could they do this. Fox Footy will have to face my wrath :mad:

13/2/03 - 12.30 am Rich -v- Freo - we won this one and they put it on for insomniacs (round 19)

13/02/03 - 12.30 pm Rich -v- Hawthorn - now this is worth watching we won and put them out of the finals. Richo & Staff starred. Where is the spare tape ??? (round 20)

14/02/03 - 9.30 pm Adel -v- Rich at AAMI. Well we lost but it wasn't too bad and besides we can check out Kane Johnson. (round 21)

A

admin

I am feral about this one NO ROUND 17 replay - Knighters last game - how could they do this. Fox Footy will have to face my wrath :mad:
Thanks for the guide KL..more info than the Austar one thats for sure.
I watched Knighter's last game the other day. I didn't remember it as being such a bad game. I must have been blinded by tears on the night.

Koalalill

Just looking for someone else to curse!
Dec 17, 2002
Well I have to say I am amazed :eek:

Can you believe that we are now up to repeat No. 10 or is it 11, 12 maybe 20 of that All-Stars game.

Fox Footy ENOUGH ALREADY !!!!!!!!!

The scheduled Rich v Bris game at 6.30 am this morning did not eventuate.

Bummer I was so looking forward to it. Got up early - the first day of my 3 weeks holiday to watch it :-[