Update your email! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Update your email!

Mr T.

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 11, 2007
Melbourne
Hi PRE,

Over the past few months, I've been getting in touch with members to update their emails. I gave it a rest for over a month and now I have over 200 emails bouncing back.

Please follow the instructions below to update your email.

Appreciate the help, T.

Desktop Browser (On some tablets)

Go to settings > Account Details and click on the [Change] email button.
If you have an issue please get in touch [email protected]

PRE-Desktop.png

Mobile

On your mobile it can be a little harder to get to.... here are the 4 steps and screens.

Open the 3-bar menu > Settings > Your Account > Account Details > [Change] button

PRE-Mobile-1.PNG

----------------------

PRE-Mobile-2.PNG

----------------------

PRE-Mobile-3.PNG

----------------------

PRE-Mobile-4.PNG

----------------------

Reactions: 1 users

Mr T.

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 11, 2007
Melbourne
Hi PRE,

I am receiving many email errors in my inbox - either update your emails as shown above and/or unsubscribe from receiving updates.

If my inbox keeps filling up with errors I may need to reset any thread subscriptions/notifications.

Thanks T.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Hi PRE,

I am receiving many email errors in my inbox - either update your emails as shown above and/or unsubscribe from receiving updates.

If my inbox keeps filling up with errors I may need to reset any thread subscriptions/notifications.

Thanks T.
Mine's still valid.

Reactions: 1 user