Updated injury list. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Updated injury list.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Updated injury list
9:56:18 AM Mon 19 May, 2003
Player Injury Status
Justin Blumfield Rec fem muscle 3 - 5 weeks
Brad Ottens Back 3 - 5 weeks
Wayne Campbell Calf Test
Billy Nicholls Hamstring Test
Ray Hall Groin Test
Ben Holland Rec fem strain Test
Adam Houlihan Hanstring Test
Andrew Mills Hamstring Test

All going well, and no more injuries (touch wood) it shouldn't be too long till we have our best team on deck.
Hopefully we'll be full strength after the break when Otto comes back.
Go Tiges.

Where is Matt Shir? If he aint injured and he didn't play for Coburg... where is he???

Tigerdog said:
Where is Matt Shir? If he aint injured and he didn't play for Coburg... where is he???

Amazing isn't it TD - some weeks we get the rookies included other weeks zippo :-\

But as the Patron of Matt's fan club I happy to report the following....

He is suffering the same sort of injury as Dutchy. He trained with the rehab group all of last week. This included running, boxing, gym work and handball drills (very little kicking). I am pretty sure that he is expected to be back playing for Coburg this week. If not this week it will the week after. ;)

Approx. 5 or so players are at the test level. It will be interesting to see which duds make way for players coming back. Rogers - you can't hide for much longer ;D

Harry - while I'm not his greatest supporter, it might have escaped your notice that Buck was one of our best players on Saturday night. Credit where it is due.

Agree with you Dean 3

Harry, I think you need to keep quiet this week about Rogers as he did a good job on Melbourne's most dangerous player in Yze. Save it for when he plays a poor game (it probably won't be far away) but in the meantime give the guy some credit after a good game this week.

One OK game doesn't make you a star - how many shockers has he had? I suppose he's now earned his spot in the team for the next 5 games. Dunc hurry back ;D.