Vale Ron Murray aka @LeetoRainestoRoach | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Vale Ron Murray aka @LeetoRainestoRoach

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
I haven’t been able to post to pass on my heartfelt condolences to his family and loved ones.

Ron took the time to send me a PM some time ago as I was having some issues at work which ended affecting me. He sent me his advice on the matter, his experience and if I needed a talk to message him.

Ron was Mr Stats Man. If you wanted some clarification to back up what you were trying to convey , confirm or query , he was a keyboard away.

His theory on our ocean ‘predator’ the shark was great reading.

Im still shocked and saddened by his passing.

RIP peace Ron…….

• Love
Reactions: 21 users

scottyturnerscurse

Tiger Legend
Apr 29, 2006
I wrote some things about Lee/Ron (Hubbard) on his death but failed to mention one of his other great contributions to this site.

He was an avid (paid) subscriber to the Herald Sun and The Australian and would helpfully scrape Richmond content for PRE.

It allowed all of us to read it, free.

He did this without asking and often on request, even to those like me who didn’t see eye-to-eye with him on almost everything not related to the AFL or Richmond.

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users