Various off-season dribble taken out of training reports thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Various off-season dribble taken out of training reports thread

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Maybe they are using Covid to hide the horrendous crowds.

The BBL novelty has worn off.

But people have also learned how to live without such things in the past 2 yrs, and many wont be returning for quite some time yet.

The only thing certain right now in this world is uncertainty.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Maybe they are using Covid to hide the horrendous crowds.

The BBL novelty has worn off.

But people have also learned how to live without such things in the past 2 yrs, and many wont be returning for quite some time yet.

The only thing certain right now in this world is uncertainty.
I’m uncertain about the certainty of this post.

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
I think the angst around the BBL is about Australia still trying to come to terms with sport being a TV business now instead of a people business.

I doubt Cricket Australia or Fox or 7 care less if anyone turns up to watch live.
I get the impression it's the same with the AFL

Reactions: 1 user

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
I think the angst around the BBL is about Australia still trying to come to terms with sport being a TV business now instead of a people business.

I doubt Cricket Australia or Fox or 7 care less if anyone turns up to watch live.
Yep. Costs shitloads of money to let people go into stadiums n be entertained by sport. Much cheaper n easier to have them sitting at home watching on the tv.

Reactions: 1 user

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Hang on, I just witnessed a new Fox sports promo showing us again. Who won the 2021 GF ? :mhihi

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users