VFL Live Streams 2021 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

VFL Live Streams 2021

Feb 25, 2007
I would say that Collier Dawkins, Ross, Martyn, Naish, Rioli and CCJ were our best.

1a.png
1b.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

MorrisMinor

Tiger Rookie
Mar 24, 2014
Really impressed with M Junior - have a ripper here - will fit perfectly with our high pressure small forward style.
Stacky played a good game as a full forward (would like to see that smile again!!)
Ross, Nash and RCD would be regulars at most other clubs.
Eggs great in space - will not compete!
Liked number 65?
CCJ, Cholly and Samson - a lot to like.
Easy win to the twos.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Yeah I thought several of the AFL boys showed good things.

RCD was very good
Ross also good in the middle
Ryan was very good up forward, an excellent kick for such a big man
CCJ was very good also
MRJ screams an AFL star in the making
Stack was a bit rusty, to be expected

Hicks, Melville, Durham probably the standouts of the VFL players.

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
RCD 30 touches, 8 tackles and 2 scoring shots - workhorse stats right there

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

lamb22

Tiger Legend
Jan 29, 2005
Craig. Both Miller and Biggie were out so Garthy played back. Did OK overall. We were undersized down back but competed well.

What numbers were Melville and Durham?

lamb22

Tiger Legend
Jan 29, 2005
Quick Summary. I thought it was RCD's best game that I have seen. Ross good. CCJ good. Snippets from MJR and Stacky very encouraging

lamb22

Tiger Legend
Jan 29, 2005
Sandy a bit ordinary but good effort by our boys missing Caddy, Ralphsmith, Biggy, Miller, Dow and a couple that will drop from the firsts when Prestia and Flossy get back.

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
A most enjoyable afternoon on the hill, aka Caesar's Wing, aka the PREPRW, with a few of PRE's finest ruffians.

RCD BOG, faded a bit in the last but got a lot of the outside ball he's been told he needs to get, without sacrificing his inside game. Very encouraging, and his best game other than the 2019 GF - and more prolific than that afternoon.

CJ was great, Ross excellent, MoJu super-exciting (the pick-up at full pace, run/bounce/goal - wow). Could have had 4 if he could kick over a jam tin - 40m sees him out at this point. Chol was good - mainly played ruck then went down back in the last. Martyn was busy, Egg and Naish got a heap of it.

Great to see Sydney out there. Played forward and will be better for the hit-out. Did a few classy things, including exquisite roving and hand-off to MoJu for his second - just a lazy banana this time.

Ryan struggled to get into it most of the day but had a great last quarter with a couple of strong marks and ripper goals.

Reactions: 8 users

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Craig. Both Miller and Biggie were out so Garthy played back. Did OK overall. We were undersized down back but competed well.

Dunno about Durham, lamby, but Melville was 54. He was good.

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Garth hurt his wrist (? maybe? that was the TBH diagnosis through the binocs) in the 3rd and didn't come back on. This is how tough he is, though: went from cradling his arm and bent double in pain to backing back and intercept marking above his head - his last act in the match.)

Reactions: 1 users

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell

the vfl app has all the stats

Melville had 28, Durham 22

Naish 32, Ross 32, RCD 30, Martyn 24

CCJ 22 possessions and a couple of goals , MRJ 17 touches and 2-1, Stack 10 touches

lamb22

Tiger Legend
Jan 29, 2005
Dunno about Durham, lamby, but Melville was 54. He was good.
Thanks Spook. Hicks looked good. Melville was good. Most of our VFL boys showed something. No 53 did a good job as an undersized tall down back. I thought 57 did a few nice things.

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
There was a bit of discussion amongst the brains trust re how lovely it is to watch Richmond rain goals on our inferiors. We briefly pondered whether that was because Richmond is so good or St Kilda/Sandy are so sh!t, and decided the answer was Yes.

Reactions: 5 users