VFL Rd 16 v Sandringham Sunday 2pm @ TBBO | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

VFL Rd 16 v Sandringham Sunday 2pm @ TBBO

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
DanMinogue said:
Sandy have changed their jumpers...the power of the Tigers

First time I've seen this. Was it there reason for not scoring in 1st half? ;D

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
CarnTheTiges said:
What was someone saying about not having enough talls in our side?

So was I wrong about the talls missing from our best VFL side? Did you notice I also said 'don't know their team' re Sandringham. I thought they were one of the better sides, but I follow RFC teams not theirs so have little idea of who is in their side. Also did not know the conditions were windy which doesn't favour talls anyway.

So what is the major point you're making?

Rantnrave

Tiger Legend
May 6, 2008
thanks leo...tell me about BAKER....i never get to see vfl so im slightly out of touch with him..

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
I actually don't warm easily to really small footballers. I know it sounds harsh, but I tend to think the game just doesn't suit them, like they'll get crushed and bashed, run over, out-marked, near-killed by high tackles. But some, a few, do succeed. Usually because they are pure footballers ... read the play so well, know where to go to get the ball, and once they have it ... use it dangerously. They kick and HB really well and evade trouble pretty well, and they're hard at it.

Baker is showing all these signs I reckon.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
arlobill said:
thanks leo...tell me about BAKER....i never get to see vfl so im slightly out of touch with him..

He's a nippy little rover/small forward, there's not much of him but he makes up for that by having a real crack. Looks to be pretty good by hand and foot, i like him.

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
Surely they cop a fine for this unheard of jumper change end of Q1, commentators saying numbers all different!! Ridiculous.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Good contested mark by Miller, looks to have been shifted forward. Hit the post from the boundary line.