VFL Rd 16 v Sandringham Sunday 2pm @ TBBO | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

VFL Rd 16 v Sandringham Sunday 2pm @ TBBO

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
This is another brutal reminder of what Tigers do to Zebras. Can't watch any more, all over. Thought Sandy were better than this. Naish is another one coming along nicely - a designated kicking player with strong disposal skills. Good future likely.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Jetboy said:
91pts up at 3qtr time.....I haven’t been able to watch the stream.......who’s putting their hand up for seniors ?

Bolts. We should persevere with him in the team rather than yo-yoing. Give him time to settle in. As Redgum sang...he was only 19.

funky

Tiger Superstar
Nov 27, 2009
Watched 1 minute of the live stream cameras showing only one side of the ground :rofl

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
tigerman said:
;D

There bloody hopeless.
Seriously should all get sacked, there nothing short of pathetic, total flogs who are doing more harm to vfl with there self indulgent crap then good.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Mr Brightside said:
Seriously should all get sacked, there nothing short of pathetic, total flogs who are doing more harm to vfl with there self indulgent crap then good.

It's hard to commentate a thrashing CC. Foot off the pedal in the last, resting for next week.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
TigerForce said:
It's hard to commentate a thrashing CC. Foot off the pedal in the last, resting for next week.
No it’s not TF , they could still commentate the acme not keep crapping on about ice cream, The change of jumpers, Good evening , Simon Townsend and there general *smile* all they had to do was commentate what was in front of them.

For the future I liked Naish, Baker, Garthwaite and Baltas game, thought Bolton and Ellis were pretty good too

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Mr Brightside said:
No it’s not TF , they could still commentate the acme not keep crapping on about ice cream, The change of jumpers, Good evening , Simon Townsend and there general sh!t all they had to do was commentate what was in front of them.

Totally agree CC. I had to turn it off in the end. It was like a bunch of Dribble M wannabees... and that speaks volumes in itself.

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
leon said:
So was I wrong about the talls missing from our best VFL side? Did you notice I also said 'don't know their team' re Sandringham. I thought they were one of the better sides, but I follow RFC teams not theirs so have little idea of who is in their side. Also did not know the conditions were windy which doesn't favour talls anyway.

So what is the major point you're making?
I didn't even check who posted it, leon. I'll be more careful about that in the future. There was no real point to be made, just a playful but of banter and a reflection of how damned well our VFL side is travelling.

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
VFL website has our best in following order:

1) Stengle
2) Miles
3) Towner
4) Baker
5) Ballard
6) Ernest

**VFL listed players in Yellow

I were at the game live and didn't think Stengle was prominent so don't agree.

I thought Naishy had another good game and was in my top 6.

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
caesar said:
VFL website has our best in following order:

1) Stengle
2) Miles
3) Towner
4) Baker
5) Ballard
6) Ernest

**VFL listed players in Yellow

I were at the game live and didn't think Stengle was prominent so don't agree.

I thought Naishy had another good game and was in my top 6.

My eyes did not deceive me, have just seen Naishy's stats:

Naish finished the game with a career-high 32 disposals, 10 marks and also 10 handball receives. :eek:

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Naish's numbers surprise me. That's fantastic.
Liked Miller's game a lot. IMO Baker was best on. His first half especially was incredible.
Towner very good but where does he play? Moore has his spot atm.
George is under the pump. Both Stengle & Baker are in very good form & he isn't..

tha8ball

Tiger Legend
Jan 6, 2005
Oh East Melbourne!
Tigers of Old said:
Liked Miller's game a lot. IMO Baker was best on. His first half especially was incredible.
George is under the pump. Both Stengle & Baker are in very good form & he isn't..

Oldie - u reckon Baker could come in for Menadue and give Castagna and Rioli a chop out whilst the butler is out? I just can’t see Castagna getting dropped especially with Butler out.

E

easy_tiger

Tigers of Old said:

Baker seems to be driving a tank into the door?

still, i reckon 90k at The G is a place for men

I'd bring Towner in for Menadue

But cant wait to see Bakes in the bigtime

32 for naishy is music