VFL Rd 16 v Sandringham Sunday 2pm @ TBBO | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

VFL Rd 16 v Sandringham Sunday 2pm @ TBBO

Feb 25, 2007
caesar said:
My eyes did not deceive me, have just seen Naishy's stats:

Naish finished the game with a career-high 32 disposals, 10 marks and also 10 handball receives. :eek:

Naish's last month has been exemplary! Going to be a very good player..

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007
AstuteTiger said:
Has been a slow burn this year. Looked years away at the beginning of the year. Now exceeding expectations

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
AstuteTiger said:

Looks to have put on a few Kg's too, very impressed with his game today.

Feb 25, 2007
TigerFlag2017 said:
Has been a slow burn this year. Looked years away at the beginning of the year. Now exceeding expectations

Agree and well done to him improved immensely. I've also noticed he is harder at the contest.

Feb 25, 2007
tigerman said:
Looks to have put on a few Kg's too, very impressed with his game today.

Yeah looks bigger and goes in more from even early on this year. We have a player on our hands here. Looks the goods.

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
caesar said:
My eyes did not deceive me, have just seen Naishy's stats:

Naish finished the game with a career-high 32 disposals, 10 marks and also 10 handball receives. :eek:
Naish has improved game by game. I don’t think we expected him to play this year and he probably won’t but he seems to be tracking beautifully. Another preseason and we have another running flanker ready to go.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Stop the baker farce.

Great to see naish steadily improve. We can do with a running wingman with good delivery. Had hopes menadue or markov would be it but hopes are fading.

WesternTiger

Tiger Legend
Nov 7, 2004
Harry said:
Stop the baker farce.

Great to see naish steadily improve. We can do with a running wingman with good delivery. Had hopes menadue or markov would be it but hopes are fading.

Markov does have a legitimate excuse. Can’t say the same for Connor.

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
CarnTheTiges said:
I didn't even check who posted it, leon. I'll be more careful about that in the future. There was no real point to be made, just a playful but of banter and a reflection of how damned well our VFL side is travelling.

No worries. Thought you were taking a potshot.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Sintiger said:
Naish has improved game by game. I don’t think we expected him to play this year and he probably won’t but he seems to be tracking beautifully. Another preseason and we have another running flanker ready to go.
Agree, though it should be the easiest spot to fill, I think we actually need a couple of classy flanker types.

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
Thanks for all the reports.

Much appreciated. Didn't get to listen or watch this game so it's exciting what our VFL is doing at the minute.

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
In his return Oleg looked to injure himself after going off limping badly, he came back on but was hobbling noticeably before eventually departing the field permanently. Not sure the extent of his injury or whether related to previous issues..

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Obviously helps having VFL superstars in Miles and Lloyd , however I think the club has done a great job at recruiting a great list of VFL players that help with the development of our younger players.

Merveille

Tiger Champion
Apr 1, 2007
zippadeee said:
Townsend BOG therefore comes back in
Moore out

After watching him up close at Sandy, I really get why he has the rep he does. He was unbelievably aggressive and had a real presence. Just ask No.2 for Sandy, he was on the end of it.
Towner is much bigger through the lemon sars and legs than I thought.
Definite smokey for this week which could be rather brutal - look out Darcy Moore..

And Balta's kicking is first class..