VFL Rd 7 v Boxhill | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

VFL Rd 7 v Boxhill

ryan

Tiger Rookie
Jul 30, 2005
Butler best game for the year

Opened the game up when we needed it

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
DirtyDogTiger said:
Tigers VFL are 6-0
Who would believe that after looking at our injury list?

Spoke to Fly in the Social Club tonight and said to him "the wins keep getting better". He agreed and said it was the best win of the year as Hawthorn had 18 AFL listed players playing compared to our ravaged side.

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
Yer, could only watch it on TV but another great effort. Up against it but came home strongly against the wind.

But my first extended look at Chol this year. He's a winger who just happens to be about 200cm. Can't see him making it. Just isn't anywhere near hard enough, not by a long way.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Watched the second half. Good standard game and very entertaining. Of the listed players thought Townsend butler rioli and naish were best. Great to see we have players ready to step into the firsts even with the injuries we have. What depth problems? Also we have some impressive vfl listed players. Well done fly.