VFL Rd 8 v Coburg | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

VFL Rd 8 v Coburg

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
easy said:
:fing32

is it a home game?
so werribee are collingwood 2's?

what a day.

Yes it is a home game.
No Werribee is a stand alone club.

We play the Pies in the VFL this week, 1st vs 2nd ahead by percentage:

Richmond 7 6 1 0 808 462 174.89 24
Collingwood 7 6 1 0 722 466 154.94 24

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Harry said:
Is Baker ready for AFL?

Reckon Baker could maybe provide the equivalent of Higgins at his point in time. We still have George, Stengle and Rioli that I would have in ahead of him. He is killing it the VFL though.

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
caesar said:
Yes it is a home game.
No Werribee is a stand alone club.

We play the Pies in the VFL this week, 1st vs 2nd ahead by percentage:

Richmond 7 6 1 0 808 462 174.89 24
Collingwood 7 6 1 0 722 466 154.94 24

No, Caesar, according to the VFL fixture it is not our HG at all. It's at OPO at 5.30 pm Sunday, so clearly a night game. Strange time IMHO. I heard it was at Goesh's Paddock but have no idea what OPO stands for!

Does anyone know if our RFC membership allows entry or is it pay at the gate?

Hold it - just saw the key down the bottom - Olympic Park Oval !!!! Good rip-off there by Purplehead ED. Got the Olympian athletes kicked off their own turf so he could steal it and can now associate that powerful branding with his beloved Colonwood.

:help :spin

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
leon said:
No, Caesar, according to the VFL fixture it is not our HG at all. It's at OPO at 5.30 pm Sunday, so clearly a night game. Strange time IMHO. I heard it was at Goesh's Paddock but have no idea what OPO stands for!

Does anyone know if our RFC membership allows entry or is it pay at the gate?

Hold it - just saw the key down the bottom - Olympic Park Oval !!!! Good rip-off there by Purplehead ED. Got the Olympian athletes kicked off their own turf so he could steal it and can now associate that powerful branding with his beloved Colonwood.

:help :spin

Ceasar was replying to a question about our next double header, AFL v Collingwood & VFL v Werribee both late July

This Sundays VFL game is @ Vic Park @ 11.30am, you must be looking @ the original fixture that has since been revised

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
OK thanks, Taz. All a bit confusing but came in on the end of it obviously.

But do we have to pay for entry there or can we use our membership?

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
leon said:
OK thanks, Taz. All a bit confusing but came in on the end of it obviously.

But do we have to pay for entry there or can we use our membership?

Home games gets you in free, away games show your membership & its $5 entry

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
taztiger4 said:
Home games gets you in free, away games show your membership & its $5 entry

im pretty sure you get free access at vic park. half the ground is open to the road.