VFL Rd 9 V lolnorf | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

VFL Rd 9 V lolnorf

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Would you drop BUtler, Higlet or Bolton because they are the 3 names i keep seeing put up for omission from the side next week.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
tigerdell said:
Miller is a 2nd year player. As a tall and with limited exposure to the elite underage system he will take time.
Long term he comes in when Astbury and Rance depart so will be given every chance to make it.
Has another 2 years minimum. No need to call to delist a 2nd year player

Club still needs to draft, trade or rookie another genuine tall defender ideally in the 198 - 200 cm range, so we can finally put someone on the big birds that seem to have days out against us on the regular.

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
craig said:
Happy with that Olden, would you drop BUtler, Higlet or Bolton because they are the 3 names i keep seeing put up for omission from the side next week.

My first though was that Garthwaite comes out. I'd go back to a combination of Astbury, Grimes & Broad with Grimes assuming Garth's role & Broad switched to take on the offensive role.
Naish (or Menadue) go to half back to give us more run from the back half.
Praying that Lambert is available. Higgins would then be the other casualty.

ryan

Tiger Rookie
Jul 30, 2005
Marcov sick and didn't play today

Chol & Miller very disappointing today

Graham, Townsend, Menadue and Naish would be in the best but we were completely outplayed although they did kick some arse goals.

We were due for a loss and with Aarts and Morris out with Marcov - we were down on personnel

Feb 25, 2007
Naish 25 disposals and 3 goals
Graham 23 disposals and 6 tackles
Townsend 20 disposals and 4 tackles
Menadue 19 disposals and 2 tackles

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Watched most of the game yesterday , biggest disappointment for me was Chol, had a break out game last week and then to dish up that performance, makes me question his want to make it, kid has talent, however I’m 99% sure he just doesn’t have it, his still only 22 and has half a season to turn things around , otherwise I’d say it’s allover for him.

Miller seem to be taking steps forward playing back, however he seems to be taking steps back playing forward

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
Mr Brightside said:
Watched most of the game yesterday , biggest disappointment for me was Chol, had a break out game last week and then to dish up that performance, makes me question his want to make it, kid has talent, however I’m 99% sure he just doesn’t have it, his still only 22 and has half a season to turn things around , otherwise I’d say it’s allover for him.

Miller seem to be taking steps forward playing back, however he seems to be taking steps back playing forward

I wouldn't think that was unusual for someone like Miller. To play for a couple of seasons in one position and then to tip them on their head and change the way they think....I could see him taking a few weeks to sort that out. I always thought some players can cope with that, others can't (Eg Jay Schulz). I hope they figure out where they want him and give him an extended run back there again. We've got some others (Balta) who could probably swing either end of the ground. We don't need 18 of them.