VFL Richmond v GWS | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

VFL Richmond v GWS

RoarEmotion

Tiger Legend
Aug 20, 2005
Love the commentator. Good at his maths.

"6 goals and eighhhhhhteeeeen behinds.

That's 3 behinds for every goal scored."

bigwow

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2003
Melbourne
Bradtke working harder/getting better in this quarter.
Still looks a bit 'country footballer' physique wise.
If he can get in the gym, fine down, and get stronger, he does have some tools.

Tig3

🐯
Nov 21, 2022
Bradtke working harder/getting better in this quarter.
Still looks a bit 'country footballer' physique wise.
If he can get in the gym, fine down, and get stronger, he does have some tools.
It’s funny cos he’s the opposite to many young key forwards out there - he’s already got the size and strength, just needs some refinement and to get fitter

Reactions: 2 users

Tig3

🐯
Nov 21, 2022
The VFL umpires take forever to call a ball up. The ball clearly isn’t getting out and they just stand there and watch…

• Angry
Reactions: 1 user

RoarEmotion

Tiger Legend
Aug 20, 2005
If it was the seniors I'd be doing my nut. We miss 20m out directly in front, they kick from 55 after an inboards kick turnover.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Thats better. If we can't kick goals, just get the ball inside the goal square haha

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Biggy kicks another behind its 1.7

That 1 was poor. He should have handballed it to Lefau. Ironic that about a minute later, Lefau could have had a kick at goal, but handballed to Biggy for a kick in the goal square

Tig3

🐯
Nov 21, 2022
If Jack struggles again today I’d bring Biggie in for him. Yes he’s kicked 2.7, but some were hard shots. He’s showed plenty up forward

Reactions: 1 users