VFL - Richmond V Werribee (LIVE) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

VFL - Richmond V Werribee (LIVE)

MalenyTiger

Tiger Superstar
Jan 27, 2005
Getting absolutely smashed now. Richmond playing with no zest or pressure this third quarter

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
Chol has to be the laziest arsed footballer ever to wear a richmond jumper. Could not give a stuff out there

Reactions: 1 user

Spirit of Jack

Only a Tiger premiership can make 2020 a good year
Apr 19, 2004
Stack is the obvious next best Tiger - once he gets fitness he'd be a great addition to the firsts.

MalenyTiger

Tiger Superstar
Jan 27, 2005
Also those calling for MRJ to be elevated need to be patient. He's miles away ATM. Sure he's got X factor but no where near fit enough for AFL.

MalenyTiger

Tiger Superstar
Jan 27, 2005
I'm not sure how good Werribee is but we've been completely outplayed in every area. Apart from glimpses of how could Cumberland might become it's a train wreck otherwise

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Also those calling for MRJ to be elevated need to be patient. He's miles away ATM. Sure he's got X factor but no where near fit enough for AFL.

hes playing on the ball in the last quarter,

so I dont see how thats unfit?

I think MRJ has the speed, work rate and vision that will make him better at AFL level.

I see 4-5 players out there that are good enough to play a role in a premiership campaign this year

Dow, MRJ, Stack, Ralph-smith, Cumberland, CCJ

all look like AFL players too me.

You dont need to get 40 disposals at VFL - leave that to the Anthony miles and rhylee wests of the world.

Stacky getting the Bart Cumming preparation: blowing a bit, but still on ball and impacting in the last.

even got the energy to have a blue.

He's only a fortnight off AFL fitness I reckon.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users

MalenyTiger

Tiger Superstar
Jan 27, 2005
hes playing on the ball in the last quarter,

so I dont see how thats unfit?

I think MRJ has the speed, work rate and vision that will make him better at AFL level.

I see 4-5 players out there that are good enough to play a role in a premiership campaign this year

Dow, MRJ, Stack, Ralph-smith, Cumberland, CCJ

all look like AFL players too me.

You dont need to get 40 disposals at VFL - leave that to the Anthony miles and rhylee wests of the world.

Stacky getting the Bart Cumming preparation: blowing a bit, but still on ball and impacting in the last.

even got the energy to have a blue.

He's only a fortnight off AFL fitness I reckon.
Not saying they don't have the talent. IMO they just don't have required fitness to step up to AFL level on what they showed today.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
stackman cooly slots a goal deep in the last.

BOG for the tigers for me.

Reactions: 2 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
End the Cumberland farce

stackman has to be the next cab off the rank on todays showing IMO

Ralphsmith has serious wheels and a step. good leg too

eggs finishes with total paralysis of the body and mind.

Its a shame Werribee hasnt a player called Gomorrah to go with Sodomarco

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Our vfl listed players are not good enough to support the development of the kids

Reactions: 2 users

MalenyTiger

Tiger Superstar
Jan 27, 2005
Final score Werribee 124 to Richmond 43. Shocking game to watch from a Tigers perspective and apart from a couple of Cumberland high lights there's not much to take out of the game.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Stackman get it together and get back on the big stage fella..

Cumberland has energy and some fierceness in him, from what little Ive seen, but have heard he has Richmondy Traits.

Hugo is one that they will definately try and get some games into this year