VFL - Richmond V Werribee (LIVE) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

VFL - Richmond V Werribee (LIVE)

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
Did Cumberland get injured in the 2nd half? Don't remember seeing him. His first half was the best thing from that game IMO

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Did Cumberland get injured in the 2nd half? Don't remember seeing him. His first half was the best thing from that game IMO

! wandered to the bench in the last quarter to have a look at what was going on, Cumberland not only had his knee iced, but medicos were checking out his back/kidney/ribs? area, Noah seemed to have a bit trouble/pain when taking deep breaths. They ended up glad wrapping ice to his back/side area as well. I think everything was a result of when he absurdly/courageously went back with the flight and clashed with the oncoming CJ.

Reactions: 2 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
! wandered to the bench in the last quarter to have a look at what was going on, Cumberland not only had his knee iced, but medicos were checking out his back/kidney/ribs? area, Noah seemed to have a bit trouble/pain when taking deep breaths. They ended up glad wrapping ice to his back/side area as well. I think everything was a result of when he absurdly/courageously went back with the flight and clashed with the oncoming CJ.
I could be wrong , however I reckon his purple patch came after he got crunched early , which I thought was a great sign of his character, very pleasant surprise in the shellacking

Last edited:

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
No

I could be wrong , however I reckon his purple patch came after he got crunched early , which I thought was a great sign of his character, very pleasant surprise in the shellacking
I'll stick to my guns that it was that clash, (even if he did continue for a time after it ?), the camera's on the TV would have continued following the ball but my eyes stayed on Noah, he was in serious pain after collision and stayed down checking out what parts of his body he still had intact ;)

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
I'll stick to my guns that it was that clash, (even if he did continue for a time after it ?), the camera's on the TV would have continued following the ball but my eyes stayed on Noah, he was in serious pain after collision and stayed down checking out what parts of his body he still had intact ;)
Yep , he definitely copped a couple of beauties

Reactions: 1 user

maisie928

Tiger Cub
Aug 10, 2020
Went out to Werribee today with Taz & caesar. Firstly always a great day with those lads.

Stack was pretty clearly the best for us. Moving more like the 2019 version :). The onball role is clearly to build his tank.
Our undermanned midfield got beat up oday but he was our best player out there.

Other good signs were Cumberland who had a real purple patch almost immediately after I'd voiced my concerns that he'd been quiet which is Murphy's Law. That mark was a ripper & so was the kick from outside 50m. Can't wait to see what he puts out in coming weeks as he builds fitness.

Dow had a few cameos where he showed some fine skill but also needs match practice.

Ralphsmith moves like Keith Grieg. Very flashy player who looks a point of difference for our AFL side. Can see why the push is there to expose him at the level.

MJ had an 'almost' day. I like the cut of his jib. Think he's going to play AFL sooner than people think.

Most of the talls were poor. Miller good early but that was about it. A couple actually had days to forget.

The ground & it's atmosphere had a real old school feel about it today. Just good to be back watching VFL live. I've missed it.
Do you have any idea why Josh Caddy didn't play?