VFL Round 1 v Southport | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

VFL Round 1 v Southport

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Naturally, Towner bags the first 2 goals of the match, before a nice snap by RCD from a MoJu handball. Then Ryan takes a big mark and spreads it to Banks, who spills a sitter but kicks a nice goal anyway. Couple of excellent contested intercept marks, one by Brown, one by Biggie. MoJu takes a hanger and goals before Towner slots his third after outmarking Stack. RCD only 15 shy of @Mr Brightside 's target of 15 clearances.

For some stupid reason our draftees are not wearing their designated numbers, so we have Sonsie in 29, Brown 13, Banks 34 and Clarke 43.

1/4 time
Tigs 19
Sharks 18

Banks 6 touches, looks good.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
Banks and Brown both look good.

RCD lays a couple of big tackles and kicks a goal.

Rioli, Mansell, Martyn all playing. So Aarts will be the sub.

MB78

Sep 8, 2009
Only based on this quarter but Cumberland is a big tease. Looks the goods. But ball use was terrible kicking it 50 metres straight to them a couple of times. If he is prepared to lower his eyes and hit a target would be in the AFL team.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Only based on this quarter but Cumberland is a big tease. Looks the goods. But ball use was terrible kicking it 50 metres straight to them a couple of times. If he is prepared to lower his eyes and hit a target would be in the AFL team.
Stuffed that pass but it worked in the end. Caddy to Ryano to Stacky.

TigerFurious

Smooth
Dec 17, 2002
Bit concerning that our midfielders can’t get their hands on the ball. On a positive note, Brown and Banks look great!

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Sonsie struggled in the first, starting to come into it now, lovely left foot dribble finish for a goal.

RCD and Martyn can't get a kick.

MB78

Sep 8, 2009
Stack to Rioli was pure class. Shame he couldn’t finish.

Reactions: 1 users