VFL Round 1 v Southport | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

VFL Round 1 v Southport

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
Cumberland, RCD and Biggy look a class above.

Geez Dimma shites me when he picks hacks like Ross, Aarts, Castagna and Miller ahead of these 3 guys

Martyn with 4 touches in 3qtrs of footy. Delist him now.

Jake

Tiger Superstar
Apr 2, 2005
Never heard that before "approaching the half an hour mark of the third quarter".

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
Not sure what is to be read into this but we are 39 points in front but the disposal numbers are 206-306. We have 10 more inside 50s.
Playing a very direct style of footy?

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
Not sure what is to be read into this but we are 39 points in front but the disposal numbers are 206-306. We have 10 more inside 50s.
Playing a very direct style of footy?

Yeah the stats summary looks weird, didn’t watch the third but if they are correct, shows we are back to the old tiger style, don’t need much ball to do damage.

Spirit of Jack

Only a Tiger premiership can make 2020 a good year
Apr 19, 2004
Some great signs from some of our key young boys. Stack, Sonsie, MRJ, RCD, Cumberland, Clarke, Ryan to name a few!

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Great signs by all the new draftees. Sonsie all class, will be better when surrounded by better players you'd think. Clarke very good second half. Brown just looks a 200-game lock, and I can see he and Banks on opposite HBFs for years.

MoJu, Cumbo, Biggie, Mansell and Stack all good.

Martyn, Caddy, RCD, not so much.

Reactions: 2 users