VFL Round 17 v Collingwood | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

VFL Round 17 v Collingwood

ryan

Tiger Rookie
Jul 30, 2005
CCJ very impressive again. Look out years to come.

Menadue was best. I thought it was Butler best game for a while - looked dangerous

Townsend as usual - tough as nails and got plenty of ball and 10 tackles

Markov again did ok up forward - nice kick for goal

They are playing Balta permanently up back so I assume trying to settle him into a position in case we get injury in AFL with a tall back.

Reactions: 1 users

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
Another excellent effort from the VFL Tigers.
There is a wonderful spirit down at Tigerland and Richmond is greatly benefiting from having two successful teams up and about.

Reactions: 2 users

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
KMac 6 disposals, can't spread in the wet?

Just watched the 1st quarter replay, he was awful. Almost irrelevant how he plays in the 2's, he is not about to get 30 and kick 2 goals from a wing. We know what he's about, he has been out of form for a while now though. I'd still prefer him to Ellis or Short in the crunch. Will watch the rest of the game to see if he improves.

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
I thought it was Butler best game for a while - looked dangerous

Butler's disposal in the first was pretty bad, he doesn't operate well under pressure. Doubt he will force his way back in unless we have 2-3 injuries to the smalls.