VFL Round 17 v Werribee 10:45 at PRO | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

VFL Round 17 v Werribee 10:45 at PRO

E

easy_tiger

TigerForce said:
Get Cal back in and leave him in. Baker debuting was a mistake.

couldnt disagree moore.

Towner replaced Moore, and gives us more (thats not running down Cal, I like him but think he needs more time in the oven)

Bakes replaced Menadue, and seems much more lively too me.

I thought to debut Baker in such deep water was inspired work by the MC

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Mr Brightside said:
Only saw the first quarter, really liking Naishs progression, Balta is a freak , could be anything, loving the rapid improvement from Miller in the second half of the season, his a bit of a unique beast.

Yes and with Higgins and CCJ the 2017 draft might be talked about in folklore :eek:

Yes i am just a little bit excited.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
tigerman said:
Yes and with Higgins and CCJ the 2017 draft might be talked about in folklore :eek:

Yes i am just a little bit excited.
Was saying the same thing yesterday, rare to have 3 genuine talls showing as much as they have in there first year

No 4

I did what I did for the Tigers - Bridget
Feb 11, 2005
nunawading/mitcham
K3 said:
As per Twitter...

FT: A six-goal-to-zip final term blows the margin out to 86 points.

Callum Moore starred with 5 goals!.

18.16 (124) def. W 5.8 (38)

#gotiges #PJVFL

Exposure in the First has really developed Moore in terms of skills, awareness and what it takes to play in the first.

evo

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2003
leon said:
So why did we drop him, CMoore? Just when he is starting to show signs of stepping up to the level. We are far too impatient and harsh on our VFL players once selected for 1st. Look at the difference with Higgins where many called for him to be dropped for being not ready. However, selectors persevered and some injuries etc. helped him keep his place. Now we are reaping the benefits and he has almost cemented his place. Thought Moore did a lot of good things in his last match except clutch some marks. We need to make him a long-term investment.
agree

K3

Tiger Legend
Oct 9, 2006
zippadeee said:
And Balta.

Yep, would love to see Balta in on either a HBF or the Wing.

Don't think we would lose much in having Bobble or Flappy head back to the 2s to work on some things.