VFL Round 18 V Casey | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

VFL Round 18 V Casey

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
Probably as good of spread of positives asi can remember from one game, imho there’s a few lads who played vfl yesterday who won’t play much vfl after this year.

Great position for RFC to be in.
Having depth is wonderful (and such a rare thing to experience after all the barren years).

Reactions: 1 user

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
Two games clear on top, with the 10th-placed Northern Blues and 2nd-placed Essendon to come. Last round bye not ideal for those looking to get into the 1’s.

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
I'll pay that one! :)

Also, a lot of credit has to be given to the new recruiting team and lead. Smashing it!

Thanks, K3. That's pretty generous of you given it was a pretty lame effort at humour on my behalf.
And you're right, much credit needs to go to the list managers and recruiting staff.
RFC is doing a lot of things absolutely brilliantly now.
Couldn't ask for a better run and managed Club.

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Yeah, he was good. Terrier.
Every time I watch the VFL he does some good things. He's got a fair few in front of him at the Tigers but I like him as a player.