VFL Round 2 - Sandringham | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

VFL Round 2 - Sandringham

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
The positive of the weekend IMHO was the form of the 2021 draft group , Sonsie just oozed class and found a stack of footy as a midfielder should at the lower level , Brown again showed the signs of a future half back/ wing star , hopefully as the year goes on he starts to find more of the footy, Clarke showed plenty of excitement, Banks no surprise wasn’t up to his first up hit out , however again showed plenty to like and old Gibbo , well he’s playing with the big boys allready

Reactions: 2 users

toothless

Tiger Superstar
Aug 16, 2009
Martyn is not a backman imo and he won't be ahead of current backline and the likes of Mansell.

I don't think Tigers have given up on him as a midfielder btw, just trying to round his game out.
Not working for Ross, I fail to see how it will for Martyn who is a similar type

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
A man of few words is Morris, but I agree with his comments that Tom Brown was poor in the contest and I have been one of Tom's biggest fans but it was noticeable on the weekend a couple of times that he hung back and didn't go in when it was his turn.

Last edited: