VFL round 22 - Frankston v Richmond | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

VFL round 22 - Frankston v Richmond

rombosghost

Tiger Matchwinner
Dec 14, 2004
53 point win today. 10.10 (70) v 18.15 (123)

Frankston kicked the final five goals. Cal Moore kicked 3 and 2 apiece to Lloyd, Stengle and young Lambert.

E

easy_tiger

rombosghost said:
53 point win today. 10.10 (70) v 18.15 (123)

Frankston kicked the final five goals. Cal Moore kicked 3 and 2 apiece to Lloyd, Stengle and young Lambert.

thanks rombo

minor premiership double for tigers :partyfest

major premiership double next :cupgold :cupgold

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
RICHMOND
Goal Kickers- B. Grewar 2, N. Balta 2, T. Stengle 2, S. Lloyd 2, C. Moore 2, I. Soldo 2, A. Miles 2, J. Aarts, T. Silvestro, B. Lambert, C. Ellis
Best Players- I. Soldo, C. Menadue, C. Ellis, S. Lloyd, A. Miles, J. Fletcher

E

easy_tiger

sounds like young lambert had a pretty good debut?

any news on Towner?

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
j.fo said:
Rolled his ankle mid-way through the first, went straight for the ice and then crutches. Didn’t look good.

Hopefully it's not too serious. What did you think of Bailey Lambert, 29 disposals is a decent debut?

j.fo

Tiger Cub
May 15, 2008
tigerman said:
What did you think of Bailey Lambert, 29 disposals is a decent debut?

Hard to find fault, good size, not scared to get in amongst it, cool head in front of goal, impressive stuff.

Also enjoyed Naish and Eggy’s games.

E

easy_tiger

j.fo said:
Hard to find fault, good size, not scared to get in amongst it, cool head in front of goal, impressive stuff.

:fing32

thanks Jfo.

hope towners just a rolled ankle and hell be right in a fortnight

bigwow

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2003
Melbourne
j.fo said:

Did Batch play for Franga?

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
j.fo said:

Thanks j.fo, promising signs.

j.fo

Tiger Cub
May 15, 2008
Yeah Batch played and pretty much battled on his own throughout, I haven’t seen Franga at all this year but you could tell yesterday he was playing an important mentoring role. Props to him, wouldn’t have been much fun against the rampaging mighty tiges!

rombosghost

Tiger Matchwinner
Dec 14, 2004
j.fo said:
Yeah Batch played and pretty much battled on his own throughout, I haven’t seen Franga at all this year but you could tell yesterday he was playing an important mentoring role. Props to him, wouldn’t have been much fun against the rampaging mighty tiges!

I remember seeing footage of Batch during our finals campaign last year mentoring the boys. A real leader. I was hoping that he would have hung around like Morro.