VFL ROUND 3 - RICHMOND V FOOTSCARY | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

VFL ROUND 3 - RICHMOND V FOOTSCARY

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
For the ones in the know meaning us tiger supporters, we have some really impressive young kids coming through.
Judson Clarke kicking 4 goal
Was at the game live, at 3/4 time huddle Lambert who was back in his civvies after just playing the 1st half was giving one on one instruction to Juddy who the club want him to be like. No better person to learn from and apparently Clarke is a sponge and footy head loves going through the tapes and would rather sleep with a footy than his girlfriend ;).

On the game itself 2 weeks in a row Biggie has had a great game, if Miller stumbles get him in.
Clarke the only one that could crumb, a lot to like, he and Sonz dual sided beauties.
Lambert a class above for the half he was on.
Junior 2 out of 3 ain't bad, promising but can't afford to throw in a mare like he had last week. A bit of composure today and it could have been a super game.
Banks and Brown had their best VFL games so far.
Sonz a bit quieter but doesn't waste a possession, all class.

Syd was quiet so no closer to selection on today's game.
Samson Ryan i thought was average couldn't hold a mark to save himself in the forward line today double grabbed at everything allowing the spoil to come.
Aarts tries hard but is back where he belongs.

And yes non AFL listed Johnson was BOG.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 users

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
As much as I love K-Mac, is Sam Banks the upgrade?

I thought we were over the lack of respect for Kamdyn, will have to be a bloody good player to be a better wingman than KMac. As for the man himself apparently Banks aspires to be like KMac and the player he most admires after witnessing his work rate first hand.

Reactions: 7 users

jimbob

Tiger Superstar
Jul 20, 2008
Traralgon
I thought we were over the lack of respect for Kamdyn, will have to be a bloody good player to be a better wingman than KMac. As for the man himself apparently Banks aspires to be like KMac and the player he most admires after witnessing his work rate first hand.
The work the old K-Mac does off the ball is huge

Reactions: 5 users

bigwow

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2003
Melbourne
That's more what I was getting at. I did preface by saying I loved K-mac. But all players need to be replaced at some point. It's great if Banks wants to emulate Kamdyn.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Saw the first half , really like the progress of Biggy , just like Gibbo he marks the ball when the opportunity arrives . Didn’t think there was any outstanding game , however Sonsie, Banks, Brown, Clark etc continue to show very good potential. MJ was busy and involved I’m still jury out , Stack not envolved enough , wasted deep forward , RCD well you just forget he’s playing

Lambo well he’s just too good for VFL,Soldo was a bit stiff not to get an easy kill coming up against Martin , wouldn’t be bringing him back in a hurry atm .

A bit like he’s coach I think Aarts can be a great role model for the Cubs in the VFL

Reactions: 1 user

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Stack looked all class that quarter.

o_OWatching game live at the ground It was as poor a game as i have seen Syd play, Not saying he was giving it up he was just average.
Still seems to be favoring that heavily strapped left elbow but that is not giving him an out.
I did like seeing all the boys getting around him when he scored that goal though.

Feb 25, 2007
o_OWatching game live at the ground It was as poor a game as i have seen Syd play, Not saying he was giving it up he was just average.
Still seems to be favoring that heavily strapped left elbow but that is not giving him an out.
I did like seeing all the boys getting around him when he scored that goal though.

My comment was based on that quarter, which he did look all class. Overall he had a so so game, I agree.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Judson Clarke looks the goods. Has the Nathan Brown sharpness and goal sense around goals.

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015