VFL Tigers v Pies......the Filth | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

VFL Tigers v Pies......the Filth

T-Shirt Tommy

Have you got the oven on?
Apr 11, 2011
Morris has to pull a couple of positional changes.

Pies 9 goals to 4 since qtr time.

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
We really need a key forward at this level. The only time we look like marking it is when Ryan is there.
Key priority in the off season

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
We really need a key forward at this level. The only time we look like marking it is when Ryan is there.
Key priority in the off season

100%

I understand Colina is a project player but he is quite the hindrance on the field, getting out muscled by smaller defenders and is too slow. He is a witches hat on the field.

Definitely need a mobile key fwd.

Reactions: 1 users

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
Not sure who has been worse, Mansell or Martyn.
Will has been good so far last qtr though

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
How many times have I reported the same even at training in circle work Dow misses targets and his 2 shots on goal today were atrocious.
That was the big knock on him before he was drafted. High handball to kick ratio because his kicking was so iffy. Still proving to be the case, and that’s not a good thing when you consider that after today, Richmond will most likely be the highest turnovers given up in general play team in the AFL (currently 5th.)

• Angry
Reactions: 1 users

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
Tom Brown just took a screamer in the backline.
Lead to a very nice set shot by Cumberland.
Tiges 2 pts up with around 7 minutes to go

Reactions: 1 user

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
Terrible umpiring, no doubt.
We don't play smart footy though.

A minute to go, we are 3 pts down and we can't even man up to prevent them running the clock down.

Reactions: 3 users

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
We are shocking at closing out games both in the seniors and reserves.
3 times we went forward and fked up on every occasion.
You might else well *smile* off Collier dawkins, Dow and Stack now and stop wasting your time.
Stop with the experiments, I'm closer to AFL then Mate.
They haven't won in there last 5 games and a kid they picked up in the mid season draft showed how *smile* we are when it comes to picking quality kids.