VIC Lockdown Alternative Venues | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

VIC Lockdown Alternative Venues

Mr T.

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 11, 2007
Melbourne
I’d be interested in going, hope they make this our replacement home game. I am expecting an email from the club today but it is a bit late for a ballot?

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
I’d be interested in going, hope they make this our replacement home game. I am expecting an email from the club today but it is a bit late for a ballot?

Reckon it is way too late for a ballot.

Then again, we could only manage 15K last week so no need really.

DS

Reactions: 1 users

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne

There won't be a ballot when the first bounce is 31 hours away. an announcement needs to be made soon. like, soon soon.

Reactions: 1 user

Tass

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 3, 2005
Some suggesting that tickets won’t go on sale until tomorrow morning :bash

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
The RFC website says ticket sales TBC.

Looks like they are scrambling to get everything sorted. Keep watching your emails.

We have to get a decent crowd after last week, we have so many members it's time to turn up, be thankful for our recent success, and make the opposition scared of our might :gotiges:cupgold

DS

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
bloody hope not. I have to work out my day re work and meeting up with mates. I need 24 hours to plan

Agree - I can understand the rush at their end - but we all need notice as well if we're to get there

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
Agree - I can understand the rush at their end - but we all need notice as well if we're to get there

even if they go on sale at 9pm tonight, at least it'll allow for me to get organised. tomorrow just makes it near-on impossible

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
Freo v Carlton in Launceston rejected by tassie govt, meaning it'll be played in Geelong. 3 games in Geelong on one weekend will be a first. Adelaide v Brisbane must also be under threat after 5 cases in SA. that might end up with zero crowds.

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
Freo v Carlton in Launceston rejected by tassie govt, meaning it'll be played in Geelong. 3 games in Geelong on one weekend will be a first. Adelaide v Brisbane must also be under threat after 5 cases in SA. that might end up with zero crowds.

Gee the Geelong ground could get cut up bad - especially the wings ............ oh hang on ........ ... nah forget that ....

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

A Tiger in Denmark
Aug 9, 2003
Denmark
www.dafl.dk
Hypothetical.
We finish eighth and WCE finish fifth, but the game has to be at the G due to Covid.
We win and go on to win the flag, with every other final also at the G.
Imagine the outcry.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 2 users