Vic Metro u16 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Vic Metro u16

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
easy said:
Im with CC on this one. If he doesnt step up pronto, freo are welcome to him. Typical richmond. we cant even get a son of a legend to star in their first game. Who is our development bloke?
Obviously the Auskick program in the Tiwis has dropped right off, infact wasn't Daniel up there last week , I see now why his not pushing for a vice captaincy gig, his obviously lacking leadership.

In all seriousness what a bloody feel good tiger story it is at this point.

Broders

Tiger Superstar
Jul 29, 2012
CC TIGER said:
Dissapointing, if he can kick inside 50 7 times, I'd like to know why he hasn't had a couple more bounces , a couple more baulks , a couple of blind turns and turned those inside 50s into goals, must lack confidence and not have a tank 8-

How dare you try to introduce humour into a PRE thread CC. Surely you know that PRE is a very very serious forum for only the sternest of people and propeller heads alike ;D

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Broders said:
How dare you try to introduce humour into a PRE thread CC. Surely you know that PRE is a very very serious forum for only the sternest of people and propeller heads alike ;D

tigerdave

Ya just gotta stand in line
Feb 1, 2006
CC TIGER said:
Dissapointing, if he can kick inside 50 7 times, I'd like to know why he hasn't had a couple more bounces , a couple more baulks , a couple of blind turns and turned those inside 50s into goals, must lack confidence and not have a tank 8-

;D

tigerstrang

Tiger Matchwinner
Jun 10, 2004
tigerstrang said:
Saw a kid called Mellis play on Saturday in the second game, would've had it 40 times, not very big but geez he was easily the best mid on the day. I was there for my boy (who got cut after the game) so not sure where the next game is.

Not sure why but they played Mellis up forward hardly saw it at all. It was a very scrappy game, with only a few standouts, Anderson and McAsey were good for Vic Metro whilst Young and Barker played well for country.

T-Shirt Tommy

Have you got the oven on?
Apr 11, 2011
tigerstrang said:
Not sure why but they played Mellis up forward hardly saw it at all. It was a very scrappy game, with only a few standouts, Anderson and McAsey were good for Vic Metro whilst Young and Barker played well for country.

Guaranteed to be drafted by the RFC. Then we can have Bellis, Cellis and Mellis.

tigerstrang

Tiger Matchwinner
Jun 10, 2004
U/16 vic metro won by 80 points . The usual suspects played really well I thought Ross and Williams stood up as pontentials