Victoria v All Stars | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Victoria v All Stars

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Thought it was serious until I saw Walker and Darcy Moore selected.

Moore over Grimes? They’re having a laugh.
Vic’s have no small defenders. Charlie might even get a kick.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Thought it was serious until I saw Walker and Darcy Moore selected.

Moore over Grimes? They’re having a laugh.
Vic’s have no small defenders. Charlie might even get a kick.

You must all know now this game is no more then an exhibition/WWF game
How Grimes, Catasgna and Lambert dont make the squads you know they aren't taking this game seriously

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Actually I’ve changed my mind on Moore. Future Tiger champion.

Re: Tigers chasing Darcy Moore / Eddie is fuming lol
« Reply #1 on: Today at 12:44:55 PM »

‘Blood will be flowing’: Eddie McGuire’s warning to Tigers over Collingwood star

February 18, 2020 11:23am
Sarah Olle
Source: FOX SPORTS

Richmond is reportedly set to offer Collingwood’s Darcy Moore an attractive deal to join the club, as the reigning premiers eye a long term replacement for retired defender Alex Rance.

Tom Browne reported on Tuesday morning that despite Moore – who’s out of contract at the end of this season – and the Magpies holding “good ongoing discussions” the Tigers were preparing to pounce on the 24-year-old.

Moore’s manager Liam Pickering weighed into the situation, telling SEN Collingwood “still had a bit of work to do” to ensure Moore remained at the Holden Centre.

“We caught up again the other week, but we’ve still got a bit of work do,” Pickering said.

“We’re negotiating, which means it’s no way near over the line.”

Moore’s Richmond link was put to Pies president Eddie McGuire on Tuesday morning.

With tongue firmly in cheek, McGuire told Triple M’s Hot Breakfast: “That'd go down well. When his father (Peter Moore) went to Melbourne, that went down a treat. ‘Darce’ going to Richmond – that’d be just really good, wouldn't it?

“The last time they started poaching from Collingwood, we put them in the bin for 30 years.”

When co-host Luke Darcy suggested McGuire hadn’t taken Browne’s report well, McGuire said: “Wait if it ever comes true — don't worry about that. The blood will be flowing down Punt Road and Hoddle St again, mate.”

Rance – a five-time All-Australian – abruptly retired at the end of last year.

While the Tigers have kept him on their list in case he backflips on his decision, the club also reached a settlement with Rance, freeing up $1.4 million in their salary cap for 2020 and 20201.

Moore, who has shone since being shifted into defence, shapes as an ideal replacement for Rance.

But when asked if he’d spoken to Richmond about Moore’s potential move to Punt Road, Pickering replied: “No, I haven’t.”

Collingwood has delicately negotiated contracts with a host of its stars, with Brodie Grundy signing a seven-year deal, while skipper Scott Pendlebury took a pay cut when he inked a one-year extension.

Moore and Jordan De Goey both remain out of contract.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/af...g/news-story/2cc460a6774aa120f411024b772139a8

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Tommy Browne been on the Wizz Fizz and Fruit Tingles again .........................

If the Tigers are after a Key Defender Id rather it be Sam Taylor.

He'd be a hell of a lot cheaper and at this stage a damn sight more durable and reliable.

As always media cretins talkin loud and saying nothing just scuttlebutt for mouse clicks.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
No Presty, no Grub, ahh well. Guess they didn't want Dimma running his premiership side right through the middle of the SOO all stars n upsetting again all those experts who don't rate us.

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Tommy Browne been on the Wizz Fizz and Fruit Tingles again .........................

If the Tigers are after a Key Defender Id rather it be Sam Taylor.

He'd be a hell of a lot cheaper and t this stage a damn sight more durable and reliable.

As always media cretins talkin loud and saying nothing just scuttlebutt for mouse clicks.
It’s all Eddie’s huff and puff.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
As for Eddieeeeeeee rabbiting on about blood flowing down Hoddle st. Pretty sure Eddieeeeee took Colonwood upmarket quite a few years ago. Most of them wouldn't know where Hoddle st or Lulie st are.

Reactions: 1 user

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Can’t Eddie bend the knee to the biggest club in the game?
Show some damn respect!

Reactions: 1 users

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Strong squads on both sides. Would be a great game if it were serious.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Which mid group would you have ?

Cripps, Fyfe, Coniglio, Neale, Edwards

or

Dusty, Danger, Bont, Pendlebury, Cotchin.

nswtiger

tiger army tiger army!! thank you very much
Feb 14, 2005
Nrth NSW
in a heart beat
no contest .the only worry for me is that player called Edwards
other than that ..........the Vic have the all stars mid field covered
Dusty, Danger, Bont, Pendlebury, Cotchin

hang on
i would have
dusty cotchin dion, edwards Lambet, and young Ross or the fridge ..would have them all covered.......