Victoria v All Stars | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Victoria v All Stars

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
What would happen to an American sports commentator if he suddenly started referring to "handballs" "shirt fronts" and "bananas" on a broadcast. He'd be sacked, that's what.

Reactions: 1 user

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
State of origin numbers - www.afl.com.au/news/377742

VICTORIA
1. Jade Gresham
2. Shaun Higgins
3. Andrew Gaff
4. Dustin Martin
5. Toby Greene
6. Lachie Whitfield
7. Marcus Bontempelli
8. Robbie Gray
9. Trent Cotchin
10. Scott Pendlebury
11. Jack Macrae
12. Tom Papley
13. Stefan Martin
14. Bachar Houli
15. Ben Cunnington
18. Jeremy Cameron
19. Tom Lynch
20. Nick Haynes
21. James Sicily
22. Todd Goldstein
23. Josh Kelly
24. Steele Sidebottom
30. Darcy Moore
31. Rory Sloane
35. Patrick Dangerfield
42. Adam Saad
44. Jake Lloyd
46. Mark Blicavs

ALL-STARS
1. Michael Walters
2. Zach Tuohy
3. Stephen Coniglio
4. Brodie Grundy
5. Brad Sheppard
6. Elliot Yeo
7. Nat Fyfe
8. Jack Riewoldt
9. Patrick Cripps
10. Shane Edwards
12. Callum Mills
13. Taylor Walker
14. Lachie Weller
15. Dayne Zorko
16. Isaac Smith
17. Lachie Neale
18. Scott Lycett
22. Luke Breust
23. Charlie Cameron
26. Tom Hawkins
29. Rory Laird
31. Harris Andrews
32. Bradley Hill
33. Brodie Smith
38. Jeremy Howe
39. Neville Jetta
40. Jason Johannisen

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
I couldnt give a rats about this game as its not a true State of Origin contest.

As long as the RFC escapes injury free, the only appeal it has to me is that it is raising funds for bushfire victims and associated care and support systems...

Reactions: 2 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Toby Greene might actually get cheered for the first time in his career ............................. it mighht be unprecedented :))

Reactions: 2 users

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Be easy to spot the Tigers, they’ve all retained their usual numbers. I’ll have a look at this, but i’ll Be barracking for the 6 Tigers regardless of what team they play on.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Cotchin better be the Captain or its farkin a disgrace !

I wouldn't be surprised if they made Hurn captain of the Victorian side just to bend us over more.
And also, Its a Flken disgrace the best defender in the comp isnt playing and the best small fowards in Castagna and Rioli not playing
Where's Prestia.
As for captain your 1000000% right
If Cochin isnt captain Hardwick should pull out and take the players with him...

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Surely that is the reason he has been picked?

That's what I thought right at the start, and on hearing Dimma questioned by Dwayne Russell, who I might add was calling for a popularity vote, he said..... "Well, I know who I'd be choosing!"

If I take my Richmond cap off, I'd probably say Pendelbury may be a better player over the course of his career but in the key moments, both on and off the field, Cotchin has him covered for leadership.

Take a look at their corresponding prelims and that surely proves the point.

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Dwayne Russell embarrassing himself and showing his Geelong bias, is lobbying for Gary Ablett to be included in the Vic rep side. He can't believe Gaff and Boak were called up before Ablett :D

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Dwayne Russell embarrassing himself and showing his Geelong bias, is lobbying for Gary Ablett to be included in the Vic rep side. He can't believe Gaff and Boak were called up before Ablett :D

Russell is a forehead.

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004

I would laugh my *smile* arse if got selected thanks Dwayne pipe but to only see him pull a hamstring in the first few minutes.
Then Eddie starts yelling out “that’s wh he wasn’t picked! That why didnt want him!”

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004

What after his 8 possession game against GC?
Can't believe it either.....